Reviews for These Lines of Lightening
Texmex007 chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
Oh, dear writer, the way you describe auras is nearly orgasmic. Your attention to detail is flawless, thank you. I am so glad to have read this. Bless you.
yuzik01 chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Holy crap. Are you a magician? I didn't expect this at all. It was outstanding, interesting, very different from anything I've ever read in my life. I didn't know half of the words you used and I don't know enough words to describe what I felt when I read it, just that I loved it... And that was the most beautifully written kiss ever :D
Whatever this is you're doing, please do more and don't ever stop!
Cams chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Your writing is poetry. In a way, that is a really beautiful thing. For the purposes of reading, it can get confusing. I read a LOT of this fic out loud because reading in my head doesn't require as many pauses for breath. Many of the pauses and clauses that you used are more suited for speech than internal dialogue. I think that you could make it better by going back and reviewing your grammar. Check your commas. You also seemed to break the rules intentionally but the broken spots tripped me more than once. I wonder if they tripped you up when you made edits. Here is an example:

"John gives a smile he couldn't remember before, a fond thing, and if this was the time he'd reach out, cup sherlock's face with his hand, stroke pale skin with his thumb."

You are missing a subject and verb "...and HE WONDERED if this was the time..."

Anyway, I loved the flow when I wasn't hung up by the grammar. I loved the fic and John's supernatural ability that made him equal to Sherlock while they were on a case. Thanks for writing!
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
It seems much like a type of powerful synesthesia with all the colours representing different information, and the fact that it's John that gets it is nothing short of amazing. The descriptions are a work of art every time, every one unique, and the growth of their relationship is lovely. Thank you for creating this gorgeous little gem of a world to read, it's very much appreciated.
Obscured Angel chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Beautiful story. Thank you for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Shadow Hunt chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Beautiful :) Thanks for the good read!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Loved it thanks for sharing xx
SmilesSaveLives chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! OMG OMG OMG OMG! THIS WAS SOOO BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT! YOU'RE SUCH A FANTASTIC WRITER! AWESOME JOB!
-Smiley
SmilesSaveLives chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
AHHHH! I LOVE IT! AMAZING JOB!
-Smiley
Watson-And-Holmes20 chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
haha, this is one of the first Johnlock fics. halfway through chapter 2 i'm all like, 'hey! I remember this!' amazing fic! It was a treat to re-read :)
Whiteblossem chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
beautiful :)
CutieSOS chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
this was good
gomogomo777 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
You are your two shots always give me the feels! I swear, you're just way too good!
HavenCraze chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
That was great :)
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Oh my. This is wonderful!