Reviews for Sunday Bloody Sunday
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Being part of life, not bound to the duty of protecting it.-Damn! What a powerful line. Loved this, you paint a great picture of what could've been.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Nice to think of them actually having a lazy Sunday afternoon; some time to reflect and remember. Lovely.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Aah, a little daydream ... this could have been Dean thinking back to his time with Lisa, so sweetly sad.

'Being part of life, not bound to the duty of protecting it' that is a powerful line which sums up the boys' lives perfectly.

Great job, Kate x
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
i like this small scene. i can see how bits of normalcy shinning through the motel curtains would be distracting. :( nice. write on!
ThatGreenElephant chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
First of all-I love the title. That's one of my favorite U2 songs...Anyway, your muse is doing an excellent job. It was great.
Swellison chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Nice, idyllic image, shattered by the reality of Winchester life.
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Muse, I'm diggin' it. Good job. Sometimes its good to just let it roam around...
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hey Kate :)

A nice little interlude!

Bev x

PS: you say the roast is on? Extra gravy on mine please!
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
That was sooo melancholy. From the reference about the "kid" and "whispered words from your love" I immediately thought of Dean, but it could have been Bobby, or any other hunter on the road. I don't think Sam so much, but hey, this could have been an AU with him in it, too.

I love it when your muse drifts like that!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Nice.
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Really enjoyed the imagery and simplicity of it. Thanks so much for sharing :)