Reviews for Being Sebastian
FlameHazeKatsu chapter 26 . 5/31
aaaaaaahhhhh, I was wary when I started reading this cuz it says "angst" so I was so damn scared... man, the end ending, the ending... idk...idk... what to think anymore... but anyways kudos for doing a great job!
CubsGirl11 chapter 26 . 5/25
Oh. My. Word. That...that ending. It ripped my freaking WORLD apart. HOW CAN YOU PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS LIKE THAT?! Your story...SO good. The emotional connection to everything Viola came to find dear, Olivia too...it had me SO invested. That's why this open-ish ending is so painful. Duke and the boys, being Sebastian, Olivia GOD Olivia...You gave us the vision of what SHOULD happen, with Viola finally coming back...and you also gave us the HORRIBLE dark picture that sometimes the world is so cruel and the fated loves never meet again. I HATE IT. But DAMN. This story...kudos. You got me good and I loved every second of it. If you ever decide to dabble with these characters again, I'll be the first in line to read... (PS...I am deathly afraid to check out your Faberry story after the emotional scarring in my heart this has caused) Thank you for the time and care you put into your writing. It has been a teary, great pleasure.
Chthonic Diety chapter 26 . 3/11
This was a really dope story
samaramorgane chapter 26 . 7/24/2014
This storie was good!
kamonwan9952 chapter 26 . 5/28/2014
omgholyshit!
omg omggomggoomgomg why haven't i seen or noticed this story before!?
its amazing omg i just so freaking inlove with this story and the two
my emotions is all over the place its so amazing!
I just love the parts were they sat and kissed and uuuurhhg 33 lovelove
Is there a sequel tho? if it was or gonna be, i would be so happy! urhg gives u so much love 3 :*
shaycollins chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Every couple of months I come back to this story and re-read it. Rarely do you come across a story written so well, covering situations that you beg the author to cover and for the characters to find themselves in. Beautifully innocent and passionate, there was an undeniably wonderful plot unfolding.

I'd give anything for a sequel to be made. A cliffhanger is great for our imagination to unfold, but you have an extremely supportive fan base of undoubtly the best written Sebastian/Viola and Olivia fabric ever written. I'm sure people would be over the moon with such a potential piece.
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 26 . 4/25/2014
This was epiC the end was a bit sad. But it was still amazing I love this story and it was brilliantXD
Aiphira chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
Loved it. :) Definitely loved it ... There's not much more to say to it I guess, huh?

Cya *waves*
Anon chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
... afterstory
TaengOOster chapter 26 . 11/20/2013
Rereading this because its too awesome to read just once..loving every part of it...the best would be the plot though ..it was eveything I imagine should have happen in thr movie..thank you so much for this!
GreenTeaLover chapter 26 . 9/4/2013
Man, I didn't really know what to expect when I started reading this fic, but damn this was a good read! :D Omg, the epilogue though TT I was expecting something more. I can only imagine now... Anywho, all in all awesome fic! :D
CH chapter 26 . 8/31/2013
thank you for a great story! x
DriveOverForce chapter 26 . 6/16/2013
I can't decide whether the ending was good or bad.

Viola and Olivia in the movie gave way to amazing fanfiction. I guess yours gave way to something that we could conjure up our own story of how they will end up together. You gave us room for a lot of imagination and I thank you for that. I believe the journey of those two aren't done. And I think you know that. ;-)
Guest chapter 26 . 4/27/2013
Wow, such an amazing story. You made it in your own and that was perfect.
Glad they have their second change to start. This two just perfect, like you said 'the golden couple'. Can someone make a movie for this two? I know I just dreamt about it, but really anything could happen right.
Thank you for this story.
AliagaTheAssasin chapter 26 . 4/20/2013
Loved it! Read it all the way through. A sequel?