Reviews for Being Sebastian
samaramorgane chapter 26 . 7/24/2014
This storie was good!
kamonwan9952 chapter 26 . 5/28/2014
omgholyshit!
omg omggomggoomgomg why haven't i seen or noticed this story before!?
its amazing omg i just so freaking inlove with this story and the two
my emotions is all over the place its so amazing!
I just love the parts were they sat and kissed and uuuurhhg 33 lovelove
Is there a sequel tho? if it was or gonna be, i would be so happy! urhg gives u so much love 3 :*
shaycollins chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Every couple of months I come back to this story and re-read it. Rarely do you come across a story written so well, covering situations that you beg the author to cover and for the characters to find themselves in. Beautifully innocent and passionate, there was an undeniably wonderful plot unfolding.

I'd give anything for a sequel to be made. A cliffhanger is great for our imagination to unfold, but you have an extremely supportive fan base of undoubtly the best written Sebastian/Viola and Olivia fabric ever written. I'm sure people would be over the moon with such a potential piece.
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 26 . 4/25/2014
This was epiC the end was a bit sad. But it was still amazing I love this story and it was brilliantXD
Aiphira chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
Loved it. :) Definitely loved it ... There's not much more to say to it I guess, huh?

Cya *waves*
Anon chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
... afterstory
TaengOOster chapter 26 . 11/20/2013
Rereading this because its too awesome to read just once..loving every part of it...the best would be the plot though ..it was eveything I imagine should have happen in thr movie..thank you so much for this!
GreenTeaLover chapter 26 . 9/4/2013
Man, I didn't really know what to expect when I started reading this fic, but damn this was a good read! :D Omg, the epilogue though TT I was expecting something more. I can only imagine now... Anywho, all in all awesome fic! :D
CH chapter 26 . 8/31/2013
thank you for a great story! x
DriveOverForce chapter 26 . 6/16/2013
I can't decide whether the ending was good or bad.

Viola and Olivia in the movie gave way to amazing fanfiction. I guess yours gave way to something that we could conjure up our own story of how they will end up together. You gave us room for a lot of imagination and I thank you for that. I believe the journey of those two aren't done. And I think you know that. ;-)
Guest chapter 26 . 4/27/2013
Wow, such an amazing story. You made it in your own and that was perfect.
Glad they have their second change to start. This two just perfect, like you said 'the golden couple'. Can someone make a movie for this two? I know I just dreamt about it, but really anything could happen right.
Thank you for this story.
AliagaTheAssasin chapter 26 . 4/20/2013
Loved it! Read it all the way through. A sequel?
hrwillden chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I have read this story so much. Please make a sequel I want to know what happens with everyone
N7-Frost chapter 26 . 4/12/2013
Now I must say, that was a very good story. Period.

Aside from a few minor grammatical errors, the only constructive suggestion I have would be maybe at the end of the last chapter, if the two "possibility" paragraphs were switched around. Just so the story ends on a hopeful note. Unless of course, that was intentional. Regardless, it was still very well written and is going on my favourites list. :)

Bravo.
Zweley chapter 26 . 2/21/2013
I've read this in one night. And now it's almost morning...I was so tired but this story is so good it kept me hooked.

You did it. I have no words for this. All I could say after the last chapter was "Oh. My. Gosh."

I must say that this isn't the best Olivia/Viola fanfic I've read. Honestly, I mean nothing bad by this, but the beginning seemed too rushed to me. It didn't quite fit and I found the actions sometimes a bit cliche..also, as much as I agree to all the messages about friendship and love..they were a bit too much at some point. I just say this as help for the next time. Honest.

But in the middle of the story..BAM. you took me off guard. LOVED IT. The reason why I love this fic so much is because it felt like reading a book..
And listen, I review lots of She's The Man fics lately..they all give me a different feeling while reading.
Bu with this one it's like reading a book and feeling like you're there with them. I just love how you wrote the friendship between everyone. It felt like they actually were my friends and I personally knew them and went to that school with them. I know these aren't your characters, but having the ability to do this! You made it better than the movie.

Olivia and Viola... I love these two anyway, no matter what. But you've written this so well. The chemistry is so good and the dialogue! Whoa. It just didn't get boring. Most of the time I get bored when two characters are all over each other and there's too much fluff. Well you did this perfectly.
I could talk all night long about how good I think you wrote the relationship between these two, but that would be too long.

You should think about writing a book.
Dude, I seriously felt sad of the thought that the gang would leave. I didn't want the story to end. I want to read how happy everyone is and how cute they all are and me smiling.. Or something like that.

Sooooooo please make a sequel!
The ending..it was good but it kept me hanging and I need more.