Reviews for To The End Of The Earth
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
:)(: Santana's parents are parents are awesome.
They accept both Santana and Abbey so easily and it makes me happy.
The way Santana came out was so brave, I just smiled throughout her entire speech and she has a great support system.
I'm in love with Santana and Abbey. They're are so sweet and have so much love for each other, I just get all fuzzy and warm and happy.
The Holly Holiday and Joanna couple is cute and and Finn are pricks.:)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
:)(: Jen was such an evil b**ch.
I'm glad Rachel discovered what Charlotte was up to.
Yay! For Abbey and Santana.
They're super adorable and they love each other. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
:)(: Friend, my friend, this is amazing.
I'm always a big fan of Santana/OC fics.
Abbey's parents are idiots and Jacob is too.
I love Santana's protectiveness over Abbey :)(:
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
That was simply amazing. The best Santana story I have ever read. I'll be reading it over and over again for a long, long time. Thank you so much for writing it(:
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I am bi, but in the closet. San's hot and all but i never picture myself as an oc really. I really like kartie(kurtxartie) but i know it won't happen and i like brittana. i know it might not happen either cuz artie and her are perfect. i wanted san to be happy too and the first oc has her and a chick with my first name. '_V pretty frickin cool
Soulless Warlock chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
Wow! I can't believe it's actually over. I've been waiting to see the final chapter to this epic saga and now that it's here, I kind of don't want it to end.

All I can say is this...from start to finish, this story has absolutely captivated me. Santana and Abbey just had that it factor you find in a good love story. It's something that's hard to find, but you found it and made it shine. This might easily be your best story...for now, of course.

I loved the wedding reception. Jack's reaction to Jamie's performance and crush on Reina was priceless. The music choices were awesome and so was the casting. I've been pondering who to cast as Puck's mother for the longest time and now I can picture Xeina, Warrior Princess as the character.

And the Finches thing is adorable. Makes me think of another writer's name for the young Warblers, the Hatchlings. I love both names and I'm imagining a story with Jamie performing with the Finches for the first time.

I know I said this before, but this has been a great ride. I hate to see it end, but all good things must, I suppose. It's been a blast.

Gone Rampant chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
Great ending to a great chapter. If I may, what was the problem, someone close to your family injured? If you don't wanna say, I understand perfectly.

"OC/Unnamed character", eh? Well, considering all things, I'm gonna say either Mitchell/Quinn, or Dylan/Britney. Either way, should rock!

One final note- Rory's last name is Flannigan, NOT O'Hara, unless you changed something about him inbetween Season 3/This story.
Gone Rampant chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Sweet. Really enjoyable, and Dylan not being around a lot shows that he's not always gotta be there.

I'm assuming it's not Sherlock Season 2 on DVD, since that's the 23rd. But I'll be there.
Soulless Warlock chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Oh, and this was well worth the wait, and I cannot wait for the final chapter.

I have to say that I did not expect for there to be something so big that tore into their relationship, but the course of true love never did run smooth. But, for Santana to cheat like that, was a surprise left hook, but a good one. Luckily, as she has had in the beginning, Abbey had her friends to help her get even.

I love Steph...It's like someone took Jack, made him a woman and really violent, and set her loose on the world. In short, she's a great addition to the story.

You write Jack and Rachel perfectly...I didn't mention that earlier, but you do. It's a playful, funny, and says a lot without saying too much. Hopefully, I had something to do with that, but if not, it's cool. Also, Puck...damn, boy...still having trouble with that temper of yours.

The proposal scene was beautiful. And, after everything the girls have been through, it's a perfect moment.

As I said before, I cannot wait for next week...it's gonna be awesome! I'm trying to figure out what the 24th is symbolic, but I guess I'll find out.

TooLazyToLogin chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Hello again! As creepy as I may seem for saying this, I don't know you. But if I did know you, I assume that I would've eaten your last cookie. I do, however, have a profile known as BananaLlamaRama and am currently working on sending you a virtual cookie! :D
dogsrock7699 chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
awwww! i really really like this story! great job so far!
Soulless Warlock chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Oh God, where to begin? Well, first...The Santana/Abbey magic has not diminished. They just worked from jump street and they just get better and better. Would love to see something like this on the show...Maybe we will.

And I loved the way Santana came out. She just kept talking and talking...despite everything. Which I would expect. She's always got that badass boast thing going on. The fallout was surprising...who would've thought rainbows could be used so cruelly? And Sue's venomous litte tirade at Figgins was the icing on the cake.

Rachel and Jack...Thanks for taking my suggestions, you nailed the way I wanted them to be should I ever write a story with them as a couple...well, in the honeymoon phase. Rachel would definately curtail Jack's more violent impulses, which is a good thing, I suppose. Nice to point out how Jack is the heterosexual version of Kurt. It's kind of true.

And now I have to wait for the epilogue to see how it ends...Hopefully, you have it up soon.

Keep up the good work.

PS

I called it! They gots it on.
Too Lazy To Login chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This one of the best stories I've ever read! I have one question, though. Why won't you update?

Was it something I said? Did I upset you in some way? Listen, I'm sorry that I ate your last cookie, but if you update, I'll send you a virtual cookie!
Soulless Warlock chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Damn! Another awesome chapter. Being a fan of non-linear storytelling, I love the style of this one. Also, opening this chapter like an episode of Glee was pretty fun too. I've done it twice and I think it makes the process go a little more smoothly.

As for the plot of the chapter, holy crap! Who would've thought Jenn had it in her to be this evil? She seems so nice in the other stories. Her and Charlotte were like the clones of Sue in this story. Which is kind of scary when you think of it. Abbey busting Charlotte in the face, though was awesome.

Jack and Rachel singing I Should Tell You is kind of perfect for those two. I can't wait to see the fall out between him, Finn, and Rachel should you go into that. Oh, and I love the whole The Mirror-Blue Night performance idea. Thanks.

All and all, amazing chapter. I've said this is your best work so far and it just gets better and better. I can't wait to see what comes next.

Soulless Warlock chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Wow! I think this might be your best work yet. It had a little bit of everything I've come to expect from Glee: Romance, humor, and drama to the enth degree.

I was fond of them trashing Abbey's parents for their douchebaggery. Would've been nice to see Jack hand them their asses as well, but I like that they all rallied around the new kid. Kind of has the outcasts watching each others' backs thing going on.

Jenn and Abbey, eh? I had a feeling she was the girl. Next chapter should be interesting to say the least.