Reviews for Induction
closemyaccountforever chapter 1 . 7/21
Oh, u have got to continue this story! I'm dying of suspense waiting!
CheekyChamp2015 chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I love this, the only thing I don't love is the lack of chapters
JustAAvidReader chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Wow, this is deffo interesting.

Nothing like brazil though. Since we don't have anything like this, i'm taking your word for it that it does happen.

I hope you are still here and that you are thinking of update it. It has so much promise.

Well, thanks for this :)
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Still waiting.
Say what chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
omfg, like wth?
hikora chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Damn! Why did you have to stop?! Keep updating would you? I can't wait to see what happens next!
moiyauzumaki chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Its been 4 years y is there no update
SimplyMe chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Are you going to finish this because I absolutely adore this five.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
This fic is fucking stupid on every level. First of all, you introduced about 20 characters by their CODE NAMES. How the hell am I supposed to remember who Senior This-Shit or That-Shit is supposed to be? Furthermore, your writing wasn't clear enough for us to figure out who the actual characters were behind those moronic code names. The entire time I thought "Wolfhound" HAD to be referring to Kiba (because who else besides Kiba and Kakashi would be associated with dogs?), but surprise! It was actually Akamaru! What the fuck? How in the hell was I supposed to know it was Akamaru?

And I still can't fucking figure out which of them is supposed to be Naruto. You know, the other main character? At first I thought it was Senior Hammerhead because he got an extended character description and had spiky hair. Then I thought it was Apollo because he had blue eyes and got mentioned in the story summary. But who the hell knows. Neither one remotely resembles Uzumaki Naruto, either physically or personality-wise, in the least.

Naruto is certainly no "tall, muscled, gym junkhead with hair out of a peroxide bottle and teeth from a Colgate Ad." He's a fucking junkfood addict who wouldn't have touched-up hair or perfect teeth because he doesn't care about that shit. And he wouldn't act like a total dick to the underclassmen, even if it was tradition. Naruto would be trying to CHANGE that tradition because hazing is a shitty thing to do to people; he wouldn't be the one leading the whole thing! So it's possible this turd could be the antagonist and Hammerhead is the real hero, the one who is supposed to save Sasuke from Apollo. Hammerhead is physically very, very different from IC Naruto, but I've read some of your other fics and you seem to favor a disgustingly OOC Naruto that is brutish in appearance, which totally matches Hammerhead.

Well, it's just as well this was never continued because I can tell already the story would have turned into another one of your bodice-ripper OOC-fests with the petite princess Sasuke you tend to favor being paired off with your other favorite, the hulking Fabio-man Naruto. Spare me from the heteronormativity disguised as gay relationships, just spare me. It's sad. Under your pet peeves you write, "How many of us are sick of the woman with a dick stories?" and yet you are one of the worst offenders of this trope. Your stories are halfway decent when you don't shrink Sasuke to dwarf-like proportions while turning Naruto into a hulking roid-head, but that's not enough of them I'm afraid. So what if Sasuke is 6ft in this fic? The two possible love interests are still older and physically much more imposing than him, thus we end up with a (massively stereotypical) masculine-feminine dynamic anyway.

Besides the characters, the plot makes no sense. There's no point to what the freshmen are going through with the hazing. Okay, you mentioned it was like pledging to a sorority or a fraternity. BUT that's NOT what the freshmen are doing; they aren't pledging for anything. Entering the Greek system is a CHOICE. People do it because they want to have friends, go to the parties, have the social connections after graduation, whatever. There are REASONS why they CHOOSE to go Greek.

None of these people have chosen any of this shit. They didn't even know about the hazing. (Not even Sasuke knew and his brother is a senior.) They simply got placed into a dorm because they wanted to go to college. Why should they put up with the hazing just because of a fucking residency hall? (Hello, off-campus housing?) Who would agree to have their fitness for college tested in this way? If you don't make it through initiation, there's no consequence to you other than not earning a spot in the sorority/fraternity. If the freshman don't make it here, then they have to leave school?! Are you kidding me?

What kind of university would allow this type of lunacy? If I was a freshman and my dorm had those kinds of bullshit requirements, you can believe your ass I'd be down complaining and putting in for a transfer. Oh but you say the reason why they don't is because it's an "honor" to be in that dorm. Bullshit. There is no such thing as a "prestigious" dorm. Either the university itself is prestigious or not. Do you think Harvard has dorms where the better people go while the ivy-league riff-raff are shunted off into the lesser dorms?

Also, let me finally state, just because it happened to you does not make it a good story. You have to figure out what translates well to fiction and what does not. Maybe when you pledged all the seniors also had code names. Well that was a stupid thing to include because it just makes the story confusing and hard to follow. On the other hand, your experience was about pledging, and had you kept that it, it would have made A LOT more sense than what we got here, which is some nonsense about a special dorm. You made all the opposite choices to what you should have.

In sum, I can't find a single thing to like here. May the fic burn.
SicklyxSweet chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Um...what happened to this? 2011?! C'mon man I need more!
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I like it!Who is who?Please update soon!
BlackStarChan chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Sweeeettt, one chapter and i love it. Im still waiting...New chapter pleaseeeee
giuntronvo chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Troi oi?!

oh well that's "dear Gods!" in Vietnamese but never mind

Where are the next chapters? ))

oh dear you kill me with these fantastic cliff-hanging stories of yours you really do ))
Tai to the Spirit World chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I love this! Update, please, I'm dying here, Cereal!