Reviews for Induction
This fic is fucking stupid on every level. First of all, you introduced about 20 characters by their CODE NAMES. How the hell am I supposed to remember who Senior This-Shit or That-Shit is supposed to be? Furthermore, your writing wasn't clear enough for us to figure out who the actual characters were behind those moronic code names. The entire time I thought "Wolfhound" HAD to be referring to Kiba (because who else besides Kiba and Kakashi would be associated with dogs?), but surprise! It was actually Akamaru! What the fuck? How in the hell was I supposed to know it was Akamaru?

And I still can't fucking figure out which of them is supposed to be Naruto. You know, the other main character? At first I thought it was Senior Hammerhead because he got an extended character description and had spiky hair. Then I thought it was Apollo because he had blue eyes and got mentioned in the story summary. But who the hell knows. Neither one remotely resembles Uzumaki Naruto, either physically or personality-wise, in the least.

Naruto is certainly no "tall, muscled, gym junkhead with hair out of a peroxide bottle and teeth from a Colgate Ad." He's a fucking junkfood addict who wouldn't have touched-up hair or perfect teeth because he doesn't care about that shit. And he wouldn't act like a total dick to the underclassmen, even if it was tradition. Naruto would be trying to CHANGE that tradition because hazing is a shitty thing to do to people; he wouldn't be the one leading the whole thing! So it's possible this turd could be the antagonist and Hammerhead is the real hero, the one who is supposed to save Sasuke from Apollo. Hammerhead is physically very, very different from IC Naruto, but I've read some of your other fics and you seem to favor a disgustingly OOC Naruto that is brutish in appearance, which totally matches Hammerhead.

Well, it's just as well this was never continued because I can tell already the story would have turned into another one of your bodice-ripper OOC-fests with the petite princess Sasuke you tend to favor being paired off with your other favorite, the hulking Fabio-man Naruto. Spare me from the heteronormativity disguised as gay relationships, just spare me. It's sad. Under your pet peeves you write, "How many of us are sick of the woman with a dick stories?" and yet you are one of the worst offenders of this trope. Your stories are halfway decent when you don't shrink Sasuke to dwarf-like proportions while turning Naruto into a hulking roid-head, but that's not enough of them I'm afraid. So what if Sasuke is 6ft in this fic? The two possible love interests are still older and physically much more imposing than him, thus we end up with a (massively stereotypical) masculine-feminine dynamic anyway.

Besides the characters, the plot makes no sense. There's no point to what the freshmen are going through with the hazing. Okay, you mentioned it was like pledging to a sorority or a fraternity. BUT that's NOT what the freshmen are doing; they aren't pledging for anything. Entering the Greek system is a CHOICE. People do it because they want to have friends, go to the parties, have the social connections after graduation, whatever. There are REASONS why they CHOOSE to go Greek.

None of these people have chosen any of this shit. They didn't even know about the hazing. (Not even Sasuke knew and his brother is a senior.) They simply got placed into a dorm because they wanted to go to college. Why should they put up with the hazing just because of a fucking residency hall? (Hello, off-campus housing?) Who would agree to have their fitness for college tested in this way? If you don't make it through initiation, there's no consequence to you other than not earning a spot in the sorority/fraternity. If the freshman don't make it here, then they have to leave school?! Are you kidding me?

What kind of university would allow this type of lunacy? If I was a freshman and my dorm had those kinds of bullshit requirements, you can believe your ass I'd be down complaining and putting in for a transfer. Oh but you say the reason why they don't is because it's an "honor" to be in that dorm. Bullshit. There is no such thing as a "prestigious" dorm. Either the university itself is prestigious or not. Do you think Harvard has dorms where the better people go while the ivy-league riff-raff are shunted off into the lesser dorms?

Also, let me finally state, just because it happened to you does not make it a good story. You have to figure out what translates well to fiction and what does not. Maybe when you pledged all the seniors also had code names. Well that was a stupid thing to include because it just makes the story confusing and hard to follow. On the other hand, your experience was about pledging, and had you kept that it, it would have made A LOT more sense than what we got here, which is some nonsense about a special dorm. You made all the opposite choices to what you should have.

In sum, I can't find a single thing to like here. May the fic burn.
SicklyxSweet chapter 1 . 1/20
Um...what happened to this? 2011?! C'mon man I need more!
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I like it!Who is who?Please update soon!
BlackStarChan chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Sweeeettt, one chapter and i love it. Im still waiting...New chapter pleaseeeee
giuntronvo chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Troi oi?!

oh well that's "dear Gods!" in Vietnamese but never mind

Where are the next chapters? ))

oh dear you kill me with these fantastic cliff-hanging stories of yours you really do ))
Tai to the Spirit World chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I love this! Update, please, I'm dying here, Cereal!
iChelleable chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Wow this is really good! please continue! 3
Lunawerewolfy chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Brilliant, please continue.
Hdgcbh chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Where is the rest of the story? I would really like to read the rest.
Anjiera-sama chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I just finished reading your rants and views on your profile page with much gusto that I have when I read a fic that I like. It was funny and ITS hope you update on the Dearly Beloved fic. I hate SasuSaku and NaruSaku too. Its either Naru is a masochist or just, uhm, you know, acting maybe? I don't know but the NaruSasuNaru pairing is similar to the yaoi pairings that I imagine from Clamp stories. The deep bond type. I ship NaruSasuNaru as much as KakaIru. I hope you can write about them too, if you have time. Best of luck to you. ;)
Addiction chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Loving the extreme heirachy and unconventional character roles. You've taken a cliche and made it original, very nice.
babo123 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Amazing. You got me captivated with this plot of yours. The intensity from Naruto during the orientation speech was a wake up call as Sasuke put it. I can't wait to read more!
narutorocks13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
ummmm why have you stopped writing this cause I'm thougholy confused that genius has stopped! please continue I need this
SilverSauce chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
1) hol things just got real. and NaruSasu to boot? gosh darn, I absolutely adore this. Naruto is the man and Sasuke is his deadly, beautiful achillies heel as always. I'm wondering how would this play out... I'm imagining secret trysts during the few times when no one was looking but then Naruto being much harder on poor Sasu chan to prove that he has no favorites to everyone. Drama galore, sex and scandals aaaaaand humor! The scenes I have already concocted in my head are limitless. Makes me think of the lightning thief meets Greek insanity meets Naruto chaos. Puuuuuurrfect darling.

2) so as epic as this story is it saddens me that it is based on Greek life. I don't understand why people would willingly put themselves through that and allow others to torture them like that if only to belong. Don't get me wrong there are definite perks to Greek and I think some real valid parts to it, but as a college freshman myself I think the reemal merit of it becomes shrouded and it all just becomes a must-do to fit in instead of something legitimately appealing for more substantial reasons. I get that suffering brings bonds and brotherhood and all that stuff but usually it's suffering together not being made to suffer by so called brothers. Makes no sense. We're all sadists and masochists us humans, the lot of us. There's no denying that.

3) WHAT THE ACTUA K. Excuse me but there is absolutely no way to justify Itachi not being a super senior. The man is a god, a genius, a docile sociopathic freak, a brilliant tactician, a master, a friggen amazing older brother, aka the best apart from perhaps Naruto and personally I love me some gaara. Oh and Sasu-kins of course. I mean the man is Itachi's flesh an blood so he, by default is undoubtedly also awesome. I digress. The point is Itachi is amazing and there is no way in heaven or hell that he should not be leading this little ring circus. Juuuuuust saying

4) seriously though you should write this story. People are clamoring for it after all this time, so if you haven't lost inspiration or direction GO FOR IT. And if you have talk to me, I'll be your muse seeing as I'm amusing. c wit I did thar :)

Any yahoo, this is a promising start; shame if it doesn't end up being a thrilling finish.
UchihaNaruTeme4 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow, once again, you have great description power. I love the names :)
I made it a personal mission to read everything you've written on here that's within what I ship and this is the last one. You are a brilliant writer and one of my absolute favorite authors. I almost feel bad for you with the huge number of reviews I've left in your inbox XD. This concludes my story stalking.
Its been fun, I really enjoy your writing style and I hope to see more from you in the future.
I am anxiously awaiting updates on Dearly Beloved!

Ja! :)