Reviews for Misaki is a cat?
sakura121 chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
Wow. This is literally the BEST fanfic I have ever read. :-)
HeartThrobbingFanticyLover chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
this is good sad that you stoped it
uptownfunk chapter 17 . 2/14/2015
Awwww! It's/ their so cute in the ending!
mary chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
I WANT MORE!
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
We need done more Sumi eyeing Misaki :3
Phantomhive2 chapter 17 . 12/22/2012
Why didn't you make misaki fall in love with hiroki!aviosly hiroki is the one who saved misaki!so I think it should've been hirokixmisaki lemon storie!please make one next time about misaki and hiroki as a couple!but if you do,please Change hiroki's attitude please make hiroki sweet nice and gentle!pretty please with cherry's on top!_
lauren chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
omg i screamed when i read this its too cute! XD i mean really the part when he said i wish we could snuggle forever that was too much for me it was soooooooo cute! :D :)i lov keep up the good work _
StarXNite chapter 17 . 10/29/2012
This chapter is so smexy! I love how Misaki didn't seem to resist Akihiko much in comparison to how he tends to resist Akihiko in the manga and anime. I hope you update soon coz I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. You make my day and give me something to look forward to :) Keep up the great work Emma!
StarXNite chapter 16 . 10/29/2012
Cliffhanger! MUST READ NEXT CHAPTER! Keep up to great work Emma! Looking forward to next chapter :)
StarXNite chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
Misaki is a maid costume must have been soo cute! I would have loved to see that! Sumi is starting to sound skevy ! I wonder what will happen next...
StarXNite chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
I enjoyed this chapter :) a small side comment about the grammar and tense of your story might need a bit of attention but it's not a big deal though :) doesn't change the fact that I love you story and is always exciting to read the next chapter! Keep up the great work Emma!
StarXNite chapter 13 . 10/29/2012
Poor Misaki :( Who is that mystery guy? Who dares to hurt Misaki? I want to kill him too!
StarXNite chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
The titles are actually quite amusing to me so don't worry too much about the titles :) I like them! What a cliffhanger you left at the end of this chapter ! Have to read the next chapter RIGHT NOW!
StarXNite chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
How does Akihiko keep appearing at Hiroki's apartment suddenly? Does he have a key of something? I wonder how things will go? I'm excited to read the next chapter!
StarXNite chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
Everyone know about his cat ears and tail? I didn't expect that...