Reviews for Revved Up
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
LET US SEE INSIDE THE CASE still goo tho
1029384756 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I wish this was the actual episode... hugs n kisses
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Okay, I like the alternate sequence offered by this story-it's cute and angsty, fun to read-but it's another story in a pattern established where Raven is victimized and needs saving, usually from herself but also from the big bads that she should be able to face on her own considering her strong heroine status within the Titans. I wonder...would you consider writing something where Red X needs saving for a change?
Thanks for posting!
qartvubhnj chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Very nice. Lucky Raven :3
badkidoh chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I liked this story
This Is How I Write chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Okay I do love your story and don't let he next part stop you from believing how amazing it it is okay.

I honk that the last sentence leaves some loose ends. Even though the reds Rae thing is covered really well I know you probably won't but I think you need one more chapter. I mean come onthis is a fricken awesome one shot that could be another chappie long. For me. Please. How many prettiest do I have to put intro t of please foryouto. I compelty understand if you don't want to. I think it's just my selfish want to more Rae reed action speaking. Overal. FRIGGEN FUTE FLUFFY AND DOWN TO EARTH. REALLY GOOD. FRICKEN GOOD
Zack Clyde Von Crisst chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Dude! What's in the case? I want to know!

Yeah, this story is nice! i want more of the two! I simply love it!

P.S. To everyone reading my comment, can someone make another one? Raven and Red X I mean.. thanks :P
Xaphrin chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was super cute! I liked seeing a different ending to the episode, which I will admit is one of my favorites (simply because of it's oddness). I liked that everything from the actual show and your own imagination seemed to weave together almost seamlessly. I really, *really* enjoyed reading this! I wish I had some deep, useful critique, but I don't. I just liked this story a lot. That's all. Keep up the good work!
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
You are my freakin' hero. You really are. This was hot! Oh my gosh, I don't think I've ever put Raven, Red-X and a motorcycle together in my mind, and now? Well now the image is firmly imprinted into my brain for all eternity. This was so totally awesome. I loved that episode for all the Red-X awesomeness, and honestly, I didn't think it could be any better, but you have proven me wrong. Bravo! I hope we can see more from this couple from you! -Peace, Blackberry ;)
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
very nice!
aroraCrow55 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
OMG i love this story. please continue it or make a sequal or something, because this was AWSOME especially after so many bad raven/red-x stories. Thank You

Aurora Crow
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I totally like this version much better than the real show...

*glares* I'm still mad about your other fic... grr.
jabigaeltan chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
i love your twist to the episode! is there by any chance this could become a long story on its own? keep up your writing! am a fan of your work.
Giselle101 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Wow~~ You made a little changes in that episode! I screamed as Red x showed up in that episode. I love the moments that Raven and Red x having. So lovely and romantic. That's the Red x I love! Little cocky and intruding, making Raven cannot resist to jump into his arms!XDDD Great work! Want more!
half demon raven chapter 1 . 8/28/2011