Reviews for Upside Down Hourglass
If you're abandoning the story, please put it up for adoption!
shin chapter 10 . 4/12
You are not update. Poor me :(
Please update ! :()
nurr chapter 10 . 3/31
It's almost a year since you last updated, and it seems that you're inactive in the fanfic world (or at least in this website). I hope that you didn't lose your notebook of fanfics- that's would be a real bummer.

Well, that said, I really love this- I mean, sure I kinda want to punch Minato in the face for handling his relationship with Naruto stupidly, but wow. The plot/premise is pretty unique, and I eagerly await the future chapters where Naruto realizes more on his past life- will his old/canon!self emerge first before the memories, or vice versa? And what will be the outcome of that?

I hope you haven't given up on this fanfic yet, because this is really great.
Are you going to finish this story? Because it is really good and I would love to read the rest of it.
middlechild274 chapter 10 . 1/31
I just read your fanfic. I like it. Will Naruto ever get his memory back? What about Gaara? Didn't understood the ending. Did Naruto and Gaara became friends? Hope you update soon...
Johanni93 chapter 10 . 1/26
Wow, just wow. I'm speechless at the sheer awesomeness of your story. Kudos to you!
I haven't read fanfics for a while since university and other things were keeping me busy but when I read the summary of it in a mail I had received through a community, I thought I'd try it out.
It resulted into me getting totally addicted to your story and reading it in one go (and me having not done anything for my upcoming exams... Lovely...)
Thank you for all the effort you have and are putting into your story! It was a great pleasure reading it. I'd reread it if it weren't almost 3AM... lol
Hope you are well and that your next update isn't too far away. (I do understand, if you're going to take a while though, seeing how unpredictable and stressful life can be...)
Take care,
an avid fan in Austria.

P.S.: I really can't explain myself why you don't have more reviews to this brilliant story...
Moonstone blaze chapter 10 . 1/25
Finally, Naruto is questioning his dreams and making theories about who Naruto Uzumaki is. I think I really miss his old persona, one who is very passionated, determined, and never give up. Since he knows people's identities without them knowing about them before, it should point out to him that his memories-like dreams are real and are telling him something important. It would be frustrating if he ignore all the hints at this point and pretend to be oblivious and let the syp, Kabuto, contact the enemy. I guess I'm hoping for some good actions from Naruto, considering all these new twists like the Chunin Exam.
Sakura chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Are u Going to continue this story or not? it has been a long time . If ur not going continue the story you should inform the rest of us,i'm a fan of urs n naruto too i like ur story but it really has been a long time unless u want to give people false hope. I think it has been 6 months since u came back? ...
Kazugiri chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
the story is awesome . please I want to know what happens next so update soon
canon61017 chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
Once again, I'm impressed. You're able to put in personal relationships into your works. Hopefully the relationship between you and your mother improves. Also, you were able to give a real-life glimpse, although brief, into what naruto's life 'was' like. Normally a child would be very liberty from this but because of his increased experiences and him already kinda loathing his father at the moment, he was able to deal with it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
canon61017 chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
Amazing chapter, other than what was illustrated, I still like moon pies lol. Anyways it's like each chapter just gets better and better, guess it's natural that it happens.
NEKO.NEKO.KYUUN chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
ahhh a really nice take on a time-travel fic! i couldn't stop reading (except for when i ate) its already way past my usual sleeping hours (i'm not calling it bedtime) and i think i'm going to keel over once i drop this review. its just that good. good as in 'i'm a fucking fish in a hook. and totally lovin' it' kind of good... yea. i think i fell in love with your fic. MARRY ME UPSIDE DOWN HOURGLASS! MARRY MEEEE!
NEKO.NEKO.KYUUN chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
i believe this chapter belongs to a horror movie, seriously, human pies and all... and the song. oh god... well, the first part is anyway. the rest are all epic fighting scene. ( OvO)b
minatochan2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Dude, that quote at the beginning OAO So awesome!
Turmanarmo chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
Interesting chapter to say the least. I enjoyed how this has gone so far though I am sad to see Naruto and Minato distancing themselves. I hope Naruto finally realizes what has been going on soon and that he and Kurama can finally start talking again. Anywho, I am enjoying this story and I eagerly await the next chapter.