Reviews for Upside Down Hourglass
my 2 guys chapter 10 . 5/17
that was good keep chapters coming
Aj chapter 10 . 1/15
It's a very good fanfiction can't wait till the next chapter comes out
MinatoUchiha21 chapter 10 . 1/5
I know this is an old story, but are you planning on continuing it at all?
mischievouswolf chapter 10 . 10/31/2016
its going great . please write more chapters soon
InterstellarGazer chapter 10 . 8/29/2016
AHHH this is so good! I wish there were a million more family fanfictions involving Minato, Naruto, and Kushina. I'm sure that this story will have a bittersweet ending, but in my opinion that's the best ending any story could have. I hope that you'll one day update this story again and that everything is okay. You're a great author and I look forward to your future works!
lizyeh2000 chapter 10 . 7/15/2016
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
fanfics4fun chapter 10 . 6/20/2016
This story is really interresting, I hope you'll continue it someday. And that you'll stick to your original plot and ideas and not cowtow to recent canon.

Anyway, I can't wait to se Naruto regain his full memories and become a badass war veteran super jinchuriki.

Sorry about your mom, I hope the the years since this last update have seen progress on that end and your relationship is on the mend.
MinamiJSakuya chapter 10 . 5/24/2016
In one month?! It's been two years! Come back! And noooooo don't leave it like this when Minato and Naruto are at ends!
Red Renegade 777 chapter 10 . 5/23/2016
...No. You've built up him remembering the other timeline for how long, and then you stop when he was. You did a great job of making us anticipate this. I also like the argument between the two (Naruto and Minato), nice touch. Been a while, but I'll add this to favorites in hopes that you update. I have to comment on your nice pacing, you're not going too fast or too slow. Just~ right~.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/13/2016
Wah! It's really getting interresting, but there's been no updates for two years! Is it dead?! Please tell me it's not dead! This ficis soo awesome!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
Ok, I LOVE this story, but if are not going to continue, could you please put this up for adoption? I want to see how this ends!
3.6 months past chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
Due for another chapter, please give more they are really good, like put one out as a Christmas gift.
Latias876 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Love this story! Update soon? :3
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
Please update with a double cherry on top
Guest chapter 10 . 5/8/2015
If you're abandoning the story, please put it up for adoption!