Reviews for Upside Down Hourglass
InterstellarGazer chapter 10 . 8/29
AHHH this is so good! I wish there were a million more family fanfictions involving Minato, Naruto, and Kushina. I'm sure that this story will have a bittersweet ending, but in my opinion that's the best ending any story could have. I hope that you'll one day update this story again and that everything is okay. You're a great author and I look forward to your future works!
lizyeh2000 chapter 10 . 7/15
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
fanfics4fun chapter 10 . 6/20
This story is really interresting, I hope you'll continue it someday. And that you'll stick to your original plot and ideas and not cowtow to recent canon.

Anyway, I can't wait to se Naruto regain his full memories and become a badass war veteran super jinchuriki.

Sorry about your mom, I hope the the years since this last update have seen progress on that end and your relationship is on the mend.
MinamiJSakuya chapter 10 . 5/24
In one month?! It's been two years! Come back! And noooooo don't leave it like this when Minato and Naruto are at ends!
Red Renegade 777 chapter 10 . 5/23
...No. You've built up him remembering the other timeline for how long, and then you stop when he was. You did a great job of making us anticipate this. I also like the argument between the two (Naruto and Minato), nice touch. Been a while, but I'll add this to favorites in hopes that you update. I have to comment on your nice pacing, you're not going too fast or too slow. Just~ right~.
Wah! It's really getting interresting, but there's been no updates for two years! Is it dead?! Please tell me it's not dead! This ficis soo awesome!
Ok, I LOVE this story, but if are not going to continue, could you please put this up for adoption? I want to see how this ends!
3.6 months past chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
Due for another chapter, please give more they are really good, like put one out as a Christmas gift.
Latias876 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Love this story! Update soon? :3
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
Please update with a double cherry on top
Guest chapter 10 . 5/8/2015
If you're abandoning the story, please put it up for adoption!
shin chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
You are not update. Poor me :(
Please update ! :()
nurr chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
It's almost a year since you last updated, and it seems that you're inactive in the fanfic world (or at least in this website). I hope that you didn't lose your notebook of fanfics- that's would be a real bummer.

Well, that said, I really love this- I mean, sure I kinda want to punch Minato in the face for handling his relationship with Naruto stupidly, but wow. The plot/premise is pretty unique, and I eagerly await the future chapters where Naruto realizes more on his past life- will his old/canon!self emerge first before the memories, or vice versa? And what will be the outcome of that?

I hope you haven't given up on this fanfic yet, because this is really great.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/3/2015
Are you going to finish this story? Because it is really good and I would love to read the rest of it.
middlechild274 chapter 10 . 1/31/2015
I just read your fanfic. I like it. Will Naruto ever get his memory back? What about Gaara? Didn't understood the ending. Did Naruto and Gaara became friends? Hope you update soon...