Reviews for New Year's
Oh, I know I must be just another number in the line of boring reviews, but please, please, would you please finish this one? It brings me so much joy to read it.
Genesys chapter 3 . 3/23
Honey,
You're going to complete it, aren't you?
crisssa.theo chapter 3 . 3/19
Oh my God. This left me speechless.
The writing is amazing and the story ended right on it's climax, which makes me eager to read more!
I can say that I am very much looking foward to the next chapter.
Ariella Forverrr chapter 3 . 3/8
BLOODY HELL UPDATE
schastie chapter 1 . 1/23
Such a heartbreaking story! And as all of your creation, this is a great one too. Soulful written. Painfully honest (with himself and then - with HG) Malfoy and very live real person Hermione. I like "New Year's" so much. Thanks for this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Please please please update! I want to know what happens :(
KenRik chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
you are irrefutably incredible
ilovefireyredheads chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
do not feel guilty about the length it takes you to update... because if every chapter is as mesmerizing as this one. count me in.

firey
Bubbles of Colours chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
WHAT FUCKING HELL! I CAN'T EVEN x33 I was NOT expecting that x33 I love how you write, attica! I'll be wainting for the next chapter :D
freebird4 chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
praying to the fanfiction gods that this cliffhanger won't leave me crying inside for another 3 years
fyeahtriz chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
I read the story again. I really love this, it gives me a tingling feeling in my heart. I hope you update soon! 3 :)
unhappcicicated chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
coooooooool. much dramatic. me liek.
Enitsu Emria chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
Oh God... That just killed it _ That ending just tore my heart out and stepped on it and threw it onto the street to be rammed by the car that hit Draco... sooooo you must UPDATE! XD
monsterbleeds chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
That is just amazingly intense. I can't wait to see how Hermione will react to this, damn the cliffhanger. Your writing is great as always, the angst ugh my heart.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Finally an update! I can't even begin to describe how much I'm hooked with this story. I don't even care how soon you update just as long as you update!