Reviews for New Year's
Atelokin chapter 3 . 5/3
Oooh, not the last chapter? I'm so so intrigued! Love the story, and I like the way your sentences read. They almost have something melodic about them. Hoping you will come back to this.
:-)
solarwaves chapter 3 . 1/25
I know this hasn't been updated in a while but I just wanted to say i love this story! I find it so hilarious and endearing.
DEIrish chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
This is so intriguing. I would love to see where the next chapter goes. You have me hooked nearly 3 years since you wrote this. I've been reading you other stories and I'm addicted to your writing style. Even if you don't continue this story; please keep writing. Thank you!
avid chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
So much promise in this story! Hope hope hope that D is ok! Love the plot you're weaving and their POVs! Happy New Year.
Dindore chapter 3 . 11/23/2016
Just found this, and dammit I need more! Like yesterday! Please let the muse direct you! Immediately! Gah!
Avidreader chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
This definitely needs another chapter-too good not to finish!
St. Joyce chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
Please please please, update! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
Oh dear...
sylith senjak chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
noooo I want to knowww please, do not let me wait anymore!
catsgotmytongue chapter 3 . 6/11/2016
"Noooooooo!"
(Legs kicking with arms flailing about. Fingers grasping and reaching for eyes to claw out)
Your fan chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
Please please please please update or just tell us what happened in a paragraph or two. I need to know!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
IM SO ANGRY BUT IM ALSO CRYING.
susiequeen300 chapter 3 . 5/20/2016
I can't. I just can't. Hermit crab?! BEST nickname for Hermione I've ever heard, ever. Besides that, of course, is the obvious: You are an evil goddess for writing such a riveting story and NEVER UPDATING THE LAST CHAPTER GAHHHHH
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
NO WHY DID YOU TAKE DOWN BASKETCASE IT WAS MY FAVOURITE
this one's really good btw
BUT BASKETCASE
could u put it back up
that was literally my favourite fanfiction ever
demibloodfire chapter 3 . 5/5/2016
Are you still going to finish this? Because i will wait and hope if you do so. It would be exceptionally cruel to let someone wait for nothing