Reviews for New Year's
la pitchoune chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
It is such a good story. Will you continue it or is it the end here? I wonder about Hermione's reaction to her aunts' affirmations, how Draco will go on. I mean, the last sentence isn't really optimistic at all... Could you tell me what you mean by it? Because I am hopelessly optimistic and am currently trying to convince myself that this woman's fortune was as good as the false ones that Trelawney gave while giving lessons to entire classes.

Anyway it was a good start. Please please please, do continue this story. :D
Harry Potter fan chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Hello there! Just read your fic and I think you should really update this! Hahaha
BookSweetHeart chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Hold the eff up. That's it? Please tell me that's not it?
starsNflowers chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Your prose is unbelievable... I can picture the New Year Eve's party as clear as day with all of Hermione's relatives and how their eyes will be focussed on Draco. And all their internal thoughts; OMG... it's just brilliantly written.
I'm honestly unsure if the story has been completed, I feel it hasn't... but I must say you have captured my imagination with just these 2 chapters and left me absolutely ravenous for more.
gabsterela chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Please update! I want to know how it ends! It's really good :)
blueskiesandthehorizon chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Wait. Is it over, or is it not? Funny how it could go both ways, but I would certainly prefer the latter. Loved it!
theSkiesDivide chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Now I am TRULY heartbroken, devastated yet grateful for having read this story :D What an odd mix of emotions, though : However, this is one of the only (I think it's the only one) stories I've ever come across that ended with Draco left pining for someone he could never have :'( IT'S PERFECT! I love it! It's good to see that there are people willing to give Draco something Hermione's been getting way too many times, and that's heartbreak :))
krook chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Marvelous prose.
krook chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Absolutely fantastic, as usual.
SBP99 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Please finish this story! Perhaps just one more chapter?
warner905 chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Please finish this!
dolcedot chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Argh! Left hanging!
Suspended Disbelief chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
I know this fic has probably been abandoned but it's close to New Years again and I was reminded of how much I loved this story. Do you think you will ever continue it?
padfoottomyprongs chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Is it over? I hope not... Update soon?!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
it can be so hard to let things go. or to acknowledge what things mean. until forced. i the story continues. one final conclusive installment. Thanks