Reviews for New Year's
Oh dear...
sylith senjak chapter 3 . 6/14
noooo I want to knowww please, do not let me wait anymore!
catsgotmytongue chapter 3 . 6/11
"Noooooooo!"
(Legs kicking with arms flailing about. Fingers grasping and reaching for eyes to claw out)
Your fan chapter 3 . 6/9
Please please please please update or just tell us what happened in a paragraph or two. I need to know!
IM SO ANGRY BUT IM ALSO CRYING.
susiequeen300 chapter 3 . 5/20
I can't. I just can't. Hermit crab?! BEST nickname for Hermione I've ever heard, ever. Besides that, of course, is the obvious: You are an evil goddess for writing such a riveting story and NEVER UPDATING THE LAST CHAPTER GAHHHHH
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/9
NO WHY DID YOU TAKE DOWN BASKETCASE IT WAS MY FAVOURITE
this one's really good btw
BUT BASKETCASE
could u put it back up
that was literally my favourite fanfiction ever
demibloodfire chapter 3 . 5/5
Are you still going to finish this? Because i will wait and hope if you do so. It would be exceptionally cruel to let someone wait for nothing
WittyBasketcase chapter 3 . 1/5
noooooo! he's dead! Where's the happy ending?! *cries*
MagpieCircus chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Holy shit so many feels! What an amazing piece!
ravens.and.herons chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
UPDATE YOU WONDERFUL PERSON
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
if you dont finish this i will cry and kill someone
CeLuDaMaTe chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
OMG you cannot leave the story like this! I implore you to continue. This was absolutely brilliant and had me riveted from start to finish. Great writing, so beautifully done...love love love this!
Chloe chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
Wow! I love love love this! Awesome story telling skills, I hope you finish it one day, I want to know what happens to them!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Oh, I know I must be just another number in the line of boring reviews, but please, please, would you please finish this one? It brings me so much joy to read it.