Reviews for YASSI! (Yet Another Stupid Self-Insert!)
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
they know? Where's the suspense of people finding out? (frowns)
Mikado1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
One of the better SI fics ive seen...too bad you never finished it, or the fight! AK
Lone Templar chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Hilarious! I hope that you decide to start writing again, because this was great!
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
OK, I'm trying to review all of your one shots so that will give you a reason to read mine! First of all, you Happi VERY BAD! You have NO idea what it's like to be a girl. I also don't think you should hook up with a Ranmaverse girl because, as you have said before, only someone who has totally lost their mind would go out with you. Talk to you later!
Akai Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Oh, good god. I can't believe you wrote this, _ What a perfect fic...

I noticed you used the four steps of Grief (was it?) after the... er... transformation, *grin* I read that just this year in English class. What a nice cooincedence...

Are you going to continue this? I love mockery-fics, _
Joey Joe Joe Shabado chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
Ammusing and will continue to be so as long as he doesn't try to solve any problems and if this doesn't become a LONG series like Insertion.
shikome kido mi chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Great story, interesting sideeffect of training with the old perv, though I'm unsure why Soun and Genma didn't turn out that way. On the other hand, they both turned out with their own problems, so maybe the Master's training has different effects on different people. Oh well, the whole thing's pretty funny.
Kaiphantom chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Ryan: Don't worry, I'm not going to solve anything. _

Speculative: I think I got a comment from someone else about the name. I think I'll change it. And about Akane, I think I'll clarify that a little more, though a fanfic cliche has anyone who defeats Ranma getting Akane, at least for awhile. :)

Ghost:Arrgh! :) We'll see. I at least might redo this part a bit more, to flesh it out. More parts will be determine based on reader reactions, good or bad!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Put it in the red ball and throw like your life depended on it! I realize this is supposed to be a parody of a bad self insert fic, and it is. But since nobody in their right mind likes bad self insert fics, perhaps your talents should be used elsewhere. mutter, mutter, grumble, still funny in spots, grumble, grr...
nako-chama chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Quite amusing, if you ask me. One of the better SI's
Speculative chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
I laughed, becuase this seems more of a parody of self-insertion rather than the actual thimg. mixed reactions, we'll say.

To pick your nit: 'Brad' would not be 'Blad' if you wanna make it sound 'authentic.' It'd be more like 'Bulado.'

Akane isn't an Amazon. She's not engaged to Ranma because he's a good Martial artist, but because the parents want to unite the schools. So this particular little bit doesn't make any sense.
Ryan chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Well, it's not bad, but just be careful about how you manage the character interactions...Don't have your character magically cure all the problems in a relationship and make said relationship work(R/A in your case, from what I've gathered from your other stories)