Reviews for Helpless
xXMakorraXx chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Please make a new one and be lucky I only review the ones that are awesome!
Areemii Popsycle chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
What I can say? A cute story that I love! Sorry if my English is bad, I'm still learning... Anyway, I hope you keep writing more stories about this couple...
DuncanxGwenRockz chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Omg I loved it! Duncan is soooo inlove with Gwen, their awesome!
xRainbowNinjax chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I, LOVE THIS! xD
Diven Strom chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Hi!

Aiko Kimura is reporting.

... I don't know if that is spelled correctly xD. D: My english is so bad~. I want to learn it, but I'm not really committed to this xDU. So... I said "ಠ_ಠ Aiko, you're going to write in english" and I'll do ಠ_ಠ. xD Google translator helps me a little.

Whatever.

I think it's unfair to write "extras" of "Memories" in english. ಠ_ಠ Read it cost more... to me xDU.

You know I love it. The end was so cute! THIS had to be from the BEGINNING of TDI! v_v The producers hate us (DxG fans~), surely.

I love that of "Duncan was bored. (...) Oh, Duncan was so fucking bored." XD. O: A bored Duncan isn't good... maybe xD.

O: Do you plan write this in spanish? xD The second part of "Memories", "that which wasn't seen"... or something like that.

Ah! A question: in the phrase "Duncan was sure that his' were probably in the same state, or worst.", the "his'" isn't "he's"?

Err... well, I think I don't have anything more to say.

Dx How incomprehensible is my english? o.o Any answer, to our super —and long xD— MP... xD in spanish, please (:3U).

Aiko-chan retires;

Bye!
hX2GBYy chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Aww, this story was so cute! You did so well on it and I'm very impressed by that since english is not your first language. Great news, you had no mistakes that I spotted! Feel very proud of yourself and this story :D
DuncanandGwen4ever chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
That was very well written!