Reviews for MacGyver's Got Nothing On Me
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Dean won me over in the pilot when he found a paperclip on the sheriff's desk and let himself out of the handcuffs.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Haha! All I can see is the look on Dean's face in the Pilot when he spots the paperclip in his Dad's journal and uses it to spring the cuffs. He would expect Sam to be astounded.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Heehee, lovely. Our Dean is such a scheming, resourceful bugger ... that must be why we love him :)
phantomphan2000 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
lol Sam's reaction! Love how Dean always manages to use whatever he's got to get out of rough spots. Haha Great job!

phantomphan
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
With all their specialized weaponry that they bring to a job, I still love the times that the boys have to use whatever is at hand to get out of a tight spot best...just like McIver would-hehe.

Perfect imagery of Sam's expression as he reacted to Dean's escape (LOL)
ThatGreenElephant chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This was AWESOME! xD It's really great, and it definitely made me smile.
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Hee hee...sounds like the boys!

Great job!
JenF chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Another great drabble. I'm loving your work.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
YAAAYY! Someone simply had to watch and learn from the incredible McGyver. I'm glad it was Dean! Awesome drabble, so funny. My favorites: "...as if that is going to stop the inevitability of his escape." And "...who wears what he will assume is awe and amazement on his face." LOL!

Thanks for sharing, it was a pleasure to read it :-)

xx Kate
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I tried the paperclip thing on a filing cabinate my friend couldn't open, it worked! My friend now believes I'm a lock picking god.

Liked your story :D

Chick xx
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Cute one, I didn't think of a paper clip
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Haha! Hey, you know it worked on Doctor Who... handcuffing to a radiator.
GLuisa88 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
lol- This was so much fun :)
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
YEAH! Awesome, I love it :D

P.S. Have you noticed all of your stories end up on my favorite list? It's like I have no choice but to the click the sad, empty box.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/28/2011