Reviews for Wallflower
Blossoming Light chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
Please,please,please! Do continue this story! I love it! I just found it and I already love it! I can already tell this story will be spectacular! Please, it will mean a lot if you do continue. Do NOT give up on an exceptional story as this one! Please update PRONTO! ASAP! Please and thank you! :)

P. S. I love your story! :)
Flubber Butt Buddies FOREVA chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
Ahhhh! This is an amazing story! Update soon!
ImaginationOfJessica chapter 13 . 2/19/2012
Aaaaaahhhhh cliffhanger? :) I'm soo excited for the next chapter! Eclare is so

adorable in this story! Anyways,I think Eli is the one who said Hm I think I love you and Clare was probaly about to say I love you too...but the. CeCe interupted...Can't wait to read more! ;D
emilyydaniellee chapter 13 . 2/19/2012
Clare said "I love you." NO, Eli did. NO WAIT, Clare did. ARRGG! I don't know.. I just really like this story a lot and you should update really soon!
clareandeliforever chapter 13 . 2/18/2012
Didn't clare already say 'I Love You' and Eli was like "oh"?

Well, wonderful chapter, anyways :3

I would love if you continued, but its your decision in the long run :)
sarah chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Oh this was so cute! I thought that you captured the characters wonderfully (as always). They are very in-character.

By the way, I think you are really good at fluff, it's so adorable.

That is all; update :)
RRsabi chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
I loced this chapter, it was all fluffy and cute :) My favorite part was Eli bluntly said "You're so pretty", that was completely adorable -

Update soon :3
ImaginationOfJessica chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
This is really

cute :) I love there little romance! Thankyou so much for making this! I mean I love the show and all but ever since Eclare broke up I've been literally dying...this story gives me hope of them getting back together :)
clareandeliforever chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
OH MY GOSH *heartsheartshearts* cute eclare banter! Omg this was just adorible. At the beginning I was like, "WHAT. WHAT IS GOING ON" But then.. yeah x3 Anyways, I loved this :3
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
LOVED IT

liked the eclare cuteness and i had a feeling the librarian wouldnt like them kissing in her library

aww adam and katie lets just hope shes nicer to him then clare

update soon
clareandeliforever chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
OMG. THEY'RE TOGETHER. And not only that, SHE SAID SHE'S FALLING FOR HIM OMG.

Absolutely love this chapter! :D Take as long as you need to update, no hurry. :3
ImaginationOfJessica chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
Sooooo cute! I'm falling for...THIS STORY :) it is sooo good! Can't wait to read more :)
MadameDegrassi354 chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
Adorable
RRsabi chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
woop woop is right! I loved this one ;)
anonymous chapter 4 . 1/3/2012