Reviews for Defending
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I LOVE when Mike defends Harvey! I don't think there are enough stories about that! Excellent job!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
love it how both of them deny it
Amity Bell chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This was good, I liked it. :)
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
this is very adorable and cute and very Harvey like and Mike like. Altogether well done
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Awww they were defending each other. Thanks so much for writing such a delightful friendship story! :)
b-mystique chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
No one does threats as smoothly as Harvey. lol! Loved the fic. mike and harvey bromance with Donna on the side. perfection.:-)
Violent Moon chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
awwww! thats adorable!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Great story! I love them defending each other! I also love Donna telling them exactly what is going on! :) (I love that line too)!
DiNo22 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Haha. People need to wrtie more about Kyle getting owned by Harvey and/or Mike!
she.a.punk chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
That was awesome and hilarious. I love that Donna already knew about something that had just happened. Lol.
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
So cute, loved it!
hollowgirl15 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
That was a pretty dang good line! And the only person who didn't love Harvey standing up for Mike would be like Louis or Kyle or some douche like that. :) loved this.
signofthetimes chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Kyle got owned by Harvey, always a joy to see! It's cute the way they defend each other like that, they have such a bond not even they realize yet, it's adorable.
iheartlife chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
great story! :D love the friendship between the two. :D
LiliFayre chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I love you! You are a hero!

Harvey was stunning and Mike was cool. Donna as always is clearly in charge. Kyle just sucks.