Reviews for The Thorns of A Rose
cloclovilla chapter 6 . 6/4/2017
please update! keep this story! it's an amazing story and I love the way YOU write. please take it back and update
SmartiePants136 chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
Updated please!
ForeverMead chapter 6 . 9/5/2016
I can't believe it's been 4 years since I first read this and, my all time favorite, Russian mafia boss! I know it's probably a lost cause now but I truly hope that if not you someone will come around to finish this amazing story
VAdreamer chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
I know it's been a long while since you've updated. but was wondering if u plan on ever coming back...I love this story amongst other stories you've written...I dying to know where u were going with this..
Alexl chapter 6 . 2/3/2016
Holy cow I can't believe you are only 14! You are a very good writer.
B4bidden chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
Wanting to know are u continuing this story?
maryanne.ortega chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
Are you planning on finishing up the story
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
HAY! Please continue! I need MORE!
Do'B chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
This truly is a remarkable story, you really do have a wonderful talent. Hopefully you will continue on with this story as it would be such a shame to let it drop. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
dimitriXroza100 chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
You should continue with it.
Nortory chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
I NEED an update! Please please please!
raccoonlikespineapple chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
This story is great so far! Are you going to finish writing it? You truely do have a gift for writting and I mean it! Plus I am really anxous to see where all of this is going to go! Please update ASAP! If possible, if not then while I will be a bit dissapointed, I know that life can be a bit (extremily) busy at times. But I hope that you will continue with the story! It really is a great one and I hope to read the rest!
Dimitri's Secret Lover chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
I know this is on hiatus but when are you coming back to it? It's a really exciting story
Kayla Belikova-Everlark-Odair chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
I love ur story!
I can't say anythinb else really but
Update soob!
Love ya ;)
chey7910 chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
Omg love the story! Please continue, I want to know what happens!