Reviews for Pickles
blueeyedbeauty123 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I helped a friend whose grandma makes pickles, like cucumbers!
writergal24 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Aww that was so cute! Great job on this :)
writergal24
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Lovely!
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Aww, this was so sweet and cute. Lily knew that she would have to fall for James eventually. :)
Queen of Everyday chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Very cute:)
HarryPotterManiacWrites chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I love James/Lily fics, and this was so sweet!
i.adore.your.stories chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Hehe, Lily and pickles ...:D
it was such a tragedy chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I really liked this, L/J are adorable! I laughed at the part where Lily said she felt like a dead whale. XD
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is REALLY cute! I 3 your stories
theircatlives chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
That was really awesome! I loved it! And by the way, your profile is great, too. Please write more Lily/James stories. (I'm a great fan of them!)

Again, amazing job and well done!
akmdreamer chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Okay, that...that is adorable. :D Heh. Pickles...Okay... :D I love the dead whale thing. It made me laugh qite a bit...I love love love your humor fics! :)

~PhoenixFlameGinny67
Daddy'sGal chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I love all your stories there just so sweet
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
AW!

So sweet. By the way are you only writing oneshots? I'm sure you'd be great at longer stories.
Harryo1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I have never read anything like this before, people seem to skim over the time Lily and James were at school and actually liked each other! It's really sweet and funny. I love it.

I need to go read your 3rd story now! :)
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
oh, so cute! I think I kinda said that about that other fic... oh, never mind. You write cute stuff! Write some more! Now! two fics is just not enough... lol.

That was very very sweet. the whole way through, so I can't seem to pick out any favourate bits!

write some more stuff, please?