Reviews for Harry Potter and the Altered World
61394 chapter 87 . 12/16/2012
you could give her the abillity to transform to human size which may or not boost her already dangerous fire powers

well good luck with that
naruhina fan chapter 87 . 12/16/2012
Nice chappie. Feel sorry for Harry, especially when Fleur joins. And now Harry's part of a Veela prophecy? Jeez, can he catch a break? Probably not.
The Xmen challenge looks promising.
Until next time. Ja ne!
Magical Librarian chapter 87 . 12/16/2012
Why not make Bloom grow to humanish size and make the others look a little less human
David M. Potter chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Brilliant
Leaf Ranger chapter 87 . 12/16/2012
Heh, nice chapter. Though the aprts in French were confusing. Except when you offered a rough translation.

OVerall though, nice work. very nice. and Plasma totally should be canned for this. He was causing chaos that oculd potentially lead to the mosnters in the Forest attacking the people outside of it. That's definitely gorunds for being fired.

as for why your reviews are drying up, I cna think of two reasons:

1. People are jerks
2. People aren't spending asmuch time on FF due to approaching Christmas/December 21st

Those are my thoughts anyways.
Zenallen chapter 87 . 12/16/2012
Yes, add Bloom! Give them the power to turn into fairies. You know, just for laughs?
Invizabledragon chapter 87 . 12/16/2012
add bloom for the lulz :3
raw666 chapter 87 . 12/16/2012
well the ministy prove they are stupid and Plasma is going to have a lot to explain about this. He is so screwed it is not funny.
naruhina fan chapter 86 . 12/12/2012
Goid chappie as always. So poor Gabbie was Imperiused by old Moldywart, eh? Interesting. And now you've given hints as to why the Greek Gods hate Harry, some sort of "curse." Wonder what they mean?
That's all for now. Ja ne!
azphxbrd chapter 86 . 12/11/2012
Now whats going to happen? Harry finds bride number 15 along with Voldemort's lost me combining Harry's and Percy's battles in the same chapter truthfully.
Leaf Ranger chapter 86 . 12/11/2012
Jeez, that's a whole lot of danger everyone's in. and honestly, I think Harry's in for the worst of it.

Overall, nice chapter.
dark dhampir chapter 85 . 12/9/2012
The Freaking DALEKS are canon now! Why are their wasps in the TARDIS?
P.S. If you do work on Harry X, will Alex be in it? She is perhaps by favorite original character (after Theron Jackson-so wish he was canon!)
dark dhampir chapter 84 . 12/9/2012
Harry X! It sounds awesome, just awesome.
azphxbrd chapter 85 . 12/6/2012
So for this is a wild task 2 for the champions.I wonder where Plasma is also since he should attenting to represent Hogwarts or atleast witness the diastoius second task.I hope all of the champions fair well.I wouldn't want tobe Plasma or any representive of the British Minstry of Magic at this present time.
naruhina fan chapter 85 . 12/6/2012
Damn. I thought Harry and Alex would have a confrontation. Guess I gotta wait a little longer. I gotta feeling(probably hope) that this is where Harry saves Fleur and Gabrielle. And nice Charlie the Unicorn reference, would be even funnier if it was Charlie chasing And poor Sirius.
That's all for now. Ja ne!
902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »