Reviews for Harry Potter and the Altered World
ShadowBloodedge9396 chapter 89 . 12/29/2012
Sorry. I have no clue how my review ended up in Chapter 1. ; Maybe since I was doing it from my iPhone, and since my little bro is distracting with how he likes to ask me to watch him play video games, I may have accidentally hit the Chapter 1 option on my iPhone and, thinking I'm still on the current chappie, submitted my review.
Anywho, not much happened this chappie except a physical competition, Umbitch bashing, and Harry denying harem ideas from his girls.
Awesome ideas for fics. I say go for the risky ones. You'll never know until you try.
That's all for now. Ja ne!
61394 chapter 89 . 12/29/2012
why math math is evil
Leaf Ranger chapter 89 . 12/29/2012
Interesting. The ideas I mean. Very interesting.

As for your chapter here, very nicely done. Though did Voldemort eat some type of Devil Fruit from One Piece. Cuz that's waht it sounded like.

anyways, good work. Keep it up!
fromHersheyPA chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
They have never had a chocolate convention in Hershey, PA, ever. They have had some small Valentines related events called Chocolatefest, but not any convention. though the idea is nice, i wish they would.
azphxbrd chapter 88 . 12/25/2012
Good chapter,Plsma get forty years thinking he was has nerve thinking she would be selected as headmistess of Hogwarts knowing cant even enter the gate along with thought he had his required number of ladies until the latest bombshell about requiring six more.
Leaf Ranger chapter 88 . 12/24/2012
Interesting. So Artemis Fowl is examining artemis's bow, and harry has gotten Plasmus removed, so now they jsut need to deal with whoever the ministry tries to put into place later on.

Overall, interesting chapter. very interesting.
Crofty666 chapter 88 . 12/24/2012
Reality will screw him over when he gets to the 21st one won't it?
ShadowBloodedge9396 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Awesome chappie as always. Why do I get the feeling that Percy's Harem is the third harem mentioned in the prophecy. And I get the feeling the "curse" has something to do with harems because of that.
Speaking of harems, let me get this straight, Harry has to make his harem bigger, to stop it from getting bigger? *has swirly eyes due to own wording* Mind-spinning wording, but you know what I mean, dammit!
I'm not too big of a comic fanatic, but the omake was still funny.
Fleur's dad is gonna go ballistic when she joins.
Until next time. Ja ne!
Reishin Amara chapter 87 . 12/16/2012
...the solution to making bloom big...hav u ever seen the live action movie pan?or was it called return to neverland...?all i remember is peter was grown up and tinkerbell could magically enlarge herself if she wished hard enough.
61394 chapter 87 . 12/16/2012
you could give her the abillity to transform to human size which may or not boost her already dangerous fire powers

well good luck with that
naruhina fan chapter 87 . 12/16/2012
Nice chappie. Feel sorry for Harry, especially when Fleur joins. And now Harry's part of a Veela prophecy? Jeez, can he catch a break? Probably not.
The Xmen challenge looks promising.
Until next time. Ja ne!
Stepford Smiler chapter 87 . 12/16/2012
Why not make Bloom grow to humanish size and make the others look a little less human
David M. Potter chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Brilliant
Leaf Ranger chapter 87 . 12/16/2012
Heh, nice chapter. Though the aprts in French were confusing. Except when you offered a rough translation.

OVerall though, nice work. very nice. and Plasma totally should be canned for this. He was causing chaos that oculd potentially lead to the mosnters in the Forest attacking the people outside of it. That's definitely gorunds for being fired.

as for why your reviews are drying up, I cna think of two reasons:

1. People are jerks
2. People aren't spending asmuch time on FF due to approaching Christmas/December 21st

Those are my thoughts anyways.
Shadowmancer42 chapter 87 . 12/16/2012
Yes, add Bloom! Give them the power to turn into fairies. You know, just for laughs?
911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »