Reviews for Harry Potter and the Altered World
ShadowBloodedge9396 chapter 91 . 1/10/2013
Whoa, didn't see that coming. I think Voldy's prolonging the inevitable...unless this will be a tragedy. Sad panda if that happens.
And sorry about your cat. I kinda know how you feel, took care of a stray kitten until a stray pit bull my mom found decided to use the poor kitten as a chew toy. The dog seemed nice until it got wind of the cat, family and I tried our best to keep the dog from using the poor kitten as a chew toy, but...well, didn't last. Sent the dog to the pound for his trouble. So yeah, I kinda know how you feel about losing a favorite pet.
Got nothing else to say. Ja ne!
Leaf Ranger chapter 91 . 1/10/2013
*Tilts head* Good grief, you're going to stretch this fnafic out for as long as you cna, aren't you? I mean, you had a chance to end it here, but now you're extending it by teleporting Harry and his harem, as well as alex and her's, to I don't know where,

Not that it's bad that you're extending the fanfic. It's just rather surprising.
red neo ranger chapter 90 . 1/6/2013
loved it keep it up cant wait to read more
deitarionSSokolow chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
Interesting story so far, but it's getting VERY annoying to have to keep skipping flashbacks which interrupt the in-progress events I actually care about... and quoting canon that much just makes you look like a lazy and unskilled author.

Also, all the references to things like Naruto and Kingdom Hearts prior to Harry re-encountering Taisune feel out of place and just serve to dilute the Harry Potter feel of the story, which impairs the readers' ability to immerse themselves.
azphxbrd chapter 90 . 1/5/2013
Its good to that one of the Prewett,Crabbe,and Goyle heirs are no more. That was interesting but very the spirits of LIly and James Potter fighting in this battle? Killing Severus with a gun may alter the way wizards do future battles.
fromHershey chapter 89 . 1/5/2013
good answer. :) Also, chocolatefest is coming, I thought you sounded like the kind of person who might be interested. it's truly wonderful to go to, if you have the time. and resources. I'm spoiled by my proximity, i don't know if you are so... :)
lonewolf420 chapter 90 . 1/4/2013
actually I agree with Snape. even if a gun can kill a gut shot takes a shit load of time. hell banish the bullet heal the wound he's the greatest potion master alive. even if he sucks as a teacher in most potter universes. to kill him like that is stupid. sorry. now old Moldie but being ignorant of that fact and thinking it was a given he will die like the AK because even if he would take the time to use it he would never take the time to really understand anything muggle.
Leaf Ranger chapter 90 . 1/4/2013
Well that sucks. why Snape got to die?

And since when would Voldemort actually stopp to using a Muggle Firearm? that is compeltely the last thing he would ever do, considering it would remind him of the muggle taint in him form his father.

So...I don't know, I have mixed feelings here.
ShadowBloodedge9396 chapter 90 . 1/4/2013
...hate to say it, but I'm with Snape on this one. At least on the killing him off. But it's your fic, you did that for a reason. Maybe it was for more than just showing how dangerous Voldy is.
Looks like Alex is good...I think. I'm going off what she said and did while, er, massacring Ronfoy and his cronies.
That's all for now. Ja ne!
shadowwriter329 chapter 89 . 12/30/2012
and it is finnaly over, which is nota good thing. the up and down and twist and checies. Well I can not wait for more. I think the fruit should give him somthing both destince and funny, makes it better that way. though I think have Harry potter read a story of the multiverse should be safe. it is not a real story so I think the fan fic feds should leave it alone.
azphxbrd chapter 89 . 12/30/2012
It is always a good chapter when Madam Umbridge isn't happy. Could you refresh my mind about that certain Pureblood law that wasn't passed.I can see that the course champions are mainly Justin Russo and Hermoine Granger due to the fact this thier way of competing for glory.I have one last question,who did Madam Ubridge think who were the Deatheaters?Will Volemort Succeed in his future goals? Thats enough for now.

I like the Avada Kedarva Lily idea the most so far.
god of all chapter 89 . 12/30/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
ShadowBloodedge9396 chapter 89 . 12/29/2012
Sorry. I have no clue how my review ended up in Chapter 1. ; Maybe since I was doing it from my iPhone, and since my little bro is distracting with how he likes to ask me to watch him play video games, I may have accidentally hit the Chapter 1 option on my iPhone and, thinking I'm still on the current chappie, submitted my review.
Anywho, not much happened this chappie except a physical competition, Umbitch bashing, and Harry denying harem ideas from his girls.
Awesome ideas for fics. I say go for the risky ones. You'll never know until you try.
That's all for now. Ja ne!
61394 chapter 89 . 12/29/2012
why math math is evil
Leaf Ranger chapter 89 . 12/29/2012
Interesting. The ideas I mean. Very interesting.

As for your chapter here, very nicely done. Though did Voldemort eat some type of Devil Fruit from One Piece. Cuz that's waht it sounded like.

anyways, good work. Keep it up!
923 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »