Reviews for Harry Potter and the Altered World
s-david-m chapter 10 . 10/19/2015
You seem to ha e a fun story developing here, but I have to admit, the frequent flashbacks to canon stuff we already know is pretty annoying. You don't have to rehash all of that stuff.
continental-line chapter 15 . 10/6/2015
Unfortunately you seem to have developed a habit od dropping punctuation at the end of a number of your sentences in every chapter.
Guest chapter 56 . 9/25/2015
*nails you in the bits with a metal baseball bat for chapter 56* j/k
Guest chapter 43 . 9/25/2015
erm Hera is the Goddess of Marriage sooo...
TOWTWUKER chapter 89 . 8/23/2015
EEKKK UMBRITCHES IS VOLDY'S TWIN...?.
TOWTWUKER chapter 47 . 8/23/2015
Slingshot swimsuit would be a great idea for a later time...
MrSoandSo chapter 91 . 8/19/2015
I have no idea what I just read for the past week but I feel ... What the fuck just happened?
Lady Beaumort chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
happy belated birthday Harry! (I felt the need to do this; I just got off work and it's 12.05am-aug1) please excuse my hp Obsession...I'm doing this for all my fav fics.
Alhan chapter 91 . 6/6/2015
You know, it was going awesome. Dont know what you did with this fic. No updates and sequal. And if this is end then its not good.
jim chapter 75 . 4/27/2015
Your fragile plot is disintegrating.
Guest chapter 68 . 4/27/2015
While in most modern, muggle governments, politicians are under such scrutiny that its nearly impossible for corruption to exist in government. They have safeguards against this." Just had to say this statement is stupid. Just take a look at pork barrel spending, Obamacare and the various IRS scandals. I mean seriously super powers are pretty corrupt too.
Um the Muse chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
I've only read the first chapter so far, but I thought this was an awesome start.
red neo ranger chapter 91 . 3/3/2015
Loved it very funny
OJKing chapter 4 . 2/4/2015
The references to Naruto and P
ercy Jackson shoudn't be there. They are basica
ly spoilers :/
kuriboh1233 chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
I bow down to this fic because of Snarf. Can't wait to see if a random Pokémon or Tinkerbell like pixie pops up.
906 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »