Reviews for Harry Potter and the Altered World
TheNiemand chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
And reunion with the Harem, poor hermine. Seeing one of your best friends turned Malfoy.
TheNiemand chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
...I hate the evil Ron fics why do they just make them *Clamor Cataracta*(Crying waterfalls)
TheNiemand chapter 2 . 1/10/2016
*twich Twich* Draco, the F***!
TheNiemand chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Okay, I should have come really much much earlier to the Harry Potter Fanfics, this is just hilarious. LOL
And I like the change you made to time travel here.
andyjhorton chapter 38 . 1/4/2016
well if you get rid of the constant authors comments and omakes and flashbacks this story would be good. too much author input can be a bad thing. you also dont seperate the start of the story from your explanations very well. i have read the original books so i dont need to read them here. its just giving me a headache so im gonna stop reading this story now.
stevefocus chapter 91 . 11/23/2015
Story started off good then got really ridiculous towards the end. Also the massive authors notes and other stories were annoying.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
The one hing I never quite understood about time travel firs (and probably why I rarely read them but yours intrigued me) is why Harry didn't ask Dumbledore about the star defense, he knows Harry used the machine and already gave him some info might as well give him more.
s-david-m chapter 10 . 10/19/2015
You seem to ha e a fun story developing here, but I have to admit, the frequent flashbacks to canon stuff we already know is pretty annoying. You don't have to rehash all of that stuff.
continental-line chapter 15 . 10/6/2015
Unfortunately you seem to have developed a habit od dropping punctuation at the end of a number of your sentences in every chapter.
Guest chapter 56 . 9/25/2015
*nails you in the bits with a metal baseball bat for chapter 56* j/k
Guest chapter 43 . 9/25/2015
erm Hera is the Goddess of Marriage sooo...
TOWTWUKER chapter 89 . 8/23/2015
EEKKK UMBRITCHES IS VOLDY'S TWIN...?.
TOWTWUKER chapter 47 . 8/23/2015
Slingshot swimsuit would be a great idea for a later time...
MrSoandSo chapter 91 . 8/19/2015
I have no idea what I just read for the past week but I feel ... What the fuck just happened?
Lady Beaumort chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
happy belated birthday Harry! (I felt the need to do this; I just got off work and it's 12.05am-aug1) please excuse my hp Obsession...I'm doing this for all my fav fics.
913 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »