Reviews for Harry Potter and the Altered World
The references to Naruto and P
ercy Jackson shoudn't be there. They are basica
ly spoilers :/
kuriboh1233 chapter 2 . 2/1
I bow down to this fic because of Snarf. Can't wait to see if a random Pokémon or Tinkerbell like pixie pops up.
Pcano94 chapter 6 . 1/29

As of right now, that is all I can say about this story.

While there are parts that confused me slightly in terms of continuity, I find them satisfactorily resolved later.

I do have to admit, a lot of the changes to the world of Harry Potter are unique, and pretty funny. I find it refreshing that this story's Dumbledore seems to be good. Oh, and Ronfoy... priceless.

I'm sure this story is barely starting with its unexpected twists, leaving me wanting to see how much more did you change the universe.

Looking forward to finishing your fic.

an entire chapter as a flash back you have got to be kidding me. if these flash backs are so damn important to the store then that is where you should have started the story and then worked forward. most of the flash backs i have read are just going back to cannon other than Harry has a Hiram. do you think the avg reader is to stupid to know what happened in cannon so you have to remind them? also you do realize this site has a pm system right? it was designed so writers could answer reviews, stop doing it at the start of each chapter. what is with the omakes? do you honestly not understand all of these things makes your story not worth reading? who wants to read the answer to a question they don't even know? if you want to do omakes fine publish them as a one shot. all you are doing is padding your word count. i bet if you took out all the trash that doesn't need to be in each chapter you would barely make 100 k in words.
Another anon chapter 12 . 1/6
Americanism much? It should be "Happy Christmas" not "Merry Christmas." But otherwise, it's a good fic so far.
HiccupLukeHarryColin chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
Do you mind if I borrow the name Ronfoy when I try this challenge?
DalkonCledwin chapter 47 . 11/4/2014
how would they manage to ban Muggle liquids from magical homes? As far as I am aware Water is about as Muggle as liquids get. And I am 100% certain that the human body requires a severe quantity of water to be able to function for an extended period of time.
DalkonCledwin chapter 42 . 11/4/2014
that should be Nymphadora Lupin nee Tonks, not Tonks nee Lupin.
DalkonCledwin chapter 41 . 11/4/2014
How is Harry even managing to get into the Girls Dormitory? I seem to recall the stairwell on the girls side being charmed to turn into a slide anytime a boy goes up those stairs...
DalkonCledwin chapter 35 . 11/4/2014
Why is Lavender calling Ron "Draco"?
DalkonCledwin chapter 34 . 11/4/2014
Jiraiya does indeed have interests in boys. Or at least in any boy who can turn into a nude chick on command.
DalkonCledwin chapter 25 . 11/3/2014
okay, that Omake was awesome.
DalkonCledwin chapter 24 . 11/3/2014
Why is Amelia (a British citizen) referencing the American currency when doing an currency conversion instead of the British Currency?
DalkonCledwin chapter 23 . 11/3/2014
No... there is absolutely no bloody way that Hogwarts Castle was built in the late Roman era. I am putting my foot down. Structures of the sort that Hogwarts embodies don't begin appearing until the 1600's at the absolute earliest. J.K. Rowling screwed with history enough when she dated the castle to around the 9th Century Common Era. Place it in the late Roman Era, in Scotland and the castle should be a structure of wood resembling the Norse Log Churches, not stone. The closest thing the late Roman Era had to an actual fortification of that magnitude in Greater Britain was Hadrian's Wall.

God 1,000 Galleons or 8,000 dollars was bad enough, did you really have to give the Twins (and their paramours) 10,000,000 Galleons or roughly 80,000,000 dollars? Do you realize how devastating to the magical worlds sanity that is going to be? Their one dream is to put Zonko's out of business. With that kind of money they could BUY Zonko's outright.

Oh god, Kroot is a Kakashi clone isn't he?
DalkonCledwin chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
Madame Pince has obviously never encountered a Speed Reader before?

Seriously if people can read the entire freaking Bible (old and new testament combined) in a grand whopping total of 70 hours and 40 minutes (a little less than 3 days), then Hermione managing to read the books in the Hogwarts Library that fast should be of no surprise to anyone.

You horribly mutilated the word "Orgasmed"

Hermione should be 13 by this point in the school year, she was 12 after the month of September in her first year. So she should be feeling just as much of an increase in sexual proclivity as the Chaser Trio are...
893 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »