Reviews for Harry Potter and the Altered World
DalkonCledwin chapter 20 . 11/3/2014
You are mixing up There, Their, and They're a lot in this fic.

What house in Hogwarts you belong to has absolutely no bearing on being able to speak Parseltongue. And only those descended through blood from someone else who could speak Parseltongue can actually speak the language. To date the only known family that could speak Parseltongue was the family of Salazar Slytherin, of which the only current person living who has any relation to that family is Tom Morvolo Riddle (aka Voldemort) the fact that Harry could speak the language could be associated with either inheriting the language via "right of conquest" when he defeated Voldemort, or solely because he had a Horcrux lodged in his skull.

Flint has absolutely no clue what he is dealing with... fast brooms can only help you so much when trying to defeat players with at least an extra decade of flying experience under their belt.
DalkonCledwin chapter 19 . 11/3/2014
God... A COMPETENT Lockehart? This can't be good.
DalkonCledwin chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
Luna always wore a tin foil hat... she just didn't know it yet. Though Moody himself wore a Tinfoil Platemail.
DalkonCledwin chapter 13 . 11/3/2014
Please tell me someone is going to suggest a Fidelius Charm with one of Harry's Soulbonded as the Secret Keeper for Potter Manor...
DalkonCledwin chapter 12 . 11/3/2014
those with the sneezes were: Fleur, 'Dora, and... Hinata Hyuga?
DalkonCledwin chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Okay, when did they get soul bonded? that's interesting.
DalkonCledwin chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
god, Filch in your story is AWESOME!

Oh now, what is Ronfoy up to?
DalkonCledwin chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Wait, is there a charm on the door to the Slytherin Common Room that denies entry to half-bloods and muggle-borns? If so then where is Tracy staying? Because she is a Half-Blood. Or at least she was in the original timeline.
DalkonCledwin chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
You know there are a few things that really unnerve me. And one of them is the idea that the stereotypical "Gentle Giant" can go apeshit on someone, much less actually managing to kill them...
DalkonCledwin chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Why is getting rid of the scar horcrux a good thing? This means Harry is effectively as helpless as all the other students come the Chamber of Secrets opening...

Did you really just include Snarf from the Thundercats in your story? AWESOME!

Unless Hermione somehow DIDN'T end up as soul bonded to Harry, then a Dumb Hermione is unlikely given what you said about them regaining their memories.
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
okay, so long as no one weird, like Ron, McGonagall, Sirius, Remus, and Dumbledore end up as soulbonded to Harry I think I am okay with this development XD
loot chapter 31 . 10/7/2014
Your a moron. Your flashbacks don't tell the story from Harrys side. You are just fingers retyping the books. Guess what Dumbarse we've all read the books. It painful and annoying to skip your stupid flashbacks. So I and hopefully everyone else will stop reading here
morcheller chapter 24 . 10/3/2014
The story started out very good but, for the last ten or so chapters has been leaving the Harmony universe and leaning into a Naruto story.
Finally, you have totally lost my interest with the Girl Scout cookie crap!
Too bad, I had higher hopes.
SusanMarieS chapter 91 . 9/12/2014
I'm so glad I glanced at reviews and found this is not complete.
wildrook chapter 58 . 9/3/2014
They REALLY didn't want to know if Dumbledore taught him the Elder Swear or not, either.
893 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »