Reviews for Harry Potter and the Altered World
Alhan chapter 91 . 6/6/2015
You know, it was going awesome. Dont know what you did with this fic. No updates and sequal. And if this is end then its not good.
jim chapter 75 . 4/27/2015
Your fragile plot is disintegrating.
Guest chapter 68 . 4/27/2015
While in most modern, muggle governments, politicians are under such scrutiny that its nearly impossible for corruption to exist in government. They have safeguards against this." Just had to say this statement is stupid. Just take a look at pork barrel spending, Obamacare and the various IRS scandals. I mean seriously super powers are pretty corrupt too.
Um the Muse chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
I've only read the first chapter so far, but I thought this was an awesome start.
red neo ranger chapter 91 . 3/3/2015
Loved it very funny
OJKing chapter 4 . 2/4/2015
The references to Naruto and P
ercy Jackson shoudn't be there. They are basica
ly spoilers :/
kuriboh1233 chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
I bow down to this fic because of Snarf. Can't wait to see if a random Pokémon or Tinkerbell like pixie pops up.
MasterMind2553 chapter 6 . 1/29/2015
Interesting...

As of right now, that is all I can say about this story.

While there are parts that confused me slightly in terms of continuity, I find them satisfactorily resolved later.

I do have to admit, a lot of the changes to the world of Harry Potter are unique, and pretty funny. I find it refreshing that this story's Dumbledore seems to be good. Oh, and Ronfoy... priceless.

I'm sure this story is barely starting with its unexpected twists, leaving me wanting to see how much more did you change the universe.

Looking forward to finishing your fic.

Pcano94
Guest chapter 31 . 1/11/2015
an entire chapter as a flash back you have got to be kidding me. if these flash backs are so damn important to the store then that is where you should have started the story and then worked forward. most of the flash backs i have read are just going back to cannon other than Harry has a Hiram. do you think the avg reader is to stupid to know what happened in cannon so you have to remind them? also you do realize this site has a pm system right? it was designed so writers could answer reviews, stop doing it at the start of each chapter. what is with the omakes? do you honestly not understand all of these things makes your story not worth reading? who wants to read the answer to a question they don't even know? if you want to do omakes fine publish them as a one shot. all you are doing is padding your word count. i bet if you took out all the trash that doesn't need to be in each chapter you would barely make 100 k in words.
Another anon chapter 12 . 1/6/2015
Americanism much? It should be "Happy Christmas" not "Merry Christmas." But otherwise, it's a good fic so far.
TheLukeskywalker2 chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
Do you mind if I borrow the name Ronfoy when I try this challenge?
DalkonCledwin chapter 47 . 11/4/2014
how would they manage to ban Muggle liquids from magical homes? As far as I am aware Water is about as Muggle as liquids get. And I am 100% certain that the human body requires a severe quantity of water to be able to function for an extended period of time.
DalkonCledwin chapter 42 . 11/4/2014
that should be Nymphadora Lupin nee Tonks, not Tonks nee Lupin.
DalkonCledwin chapter 41 . 11/4/2014
How is Harry even managing to get into the Girls Dormitory? I seem to recall the stairwell on the girls side being charmed to turn into a slide anytime a boy goes up those stairs...
DalkonCledwin chapter 35 . 11/4/2014
Why is Lavender calling Ron "Draco"?
913 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »