Reviews for Harry Potter and the Altered World
loot chapter 31 . 10/7/2014
Your a moron. Your flashbacks don't tell the story from Harrys side. You are just fingers retyping the books. Guess what Dumbarse we've all read the books. It painful and annoying to skip your stupid flashbacks. So I and hopefully everyone else will stop reading here
morcheller chapter 24 . 10/3/2014
The story started out very good but, for the last ten or so chapters has been leaving the Harmony universe and leaning into a Naruto story.
Finally, you have totally lost my interest with the Girl Scout cookie crap!
Too bad, I had higher hopes.
Goodbye
SusanMarieS chapter 91 . 9/12/2014
I'm so glad I glanced at reviews and found this is not complete.
wildrook chapter 58 . 9/3/2014
They REALLY didn't want to know if Dumbledore taught him the Elder Swear or not, either.
wildrook chapter 47 . 9/3/2014
"Hey kids," was what a man in red said, phasing through the wall. "Wanna see a dead body?"

Amelia, Arthur, and Dumbledore were the only ones who weren't screaming.

"Oh right," Amelia muttered, remembering why the red-clothed vampire was there. "Integra's visiting...and she brought her charge...didn't she try to bribe you into NOT taking this meeting?"

"Normally," he replied, "but I can NEVER resist spooking a bunch of bigots."
Guest chapter 91 . 8/24/2014
Why the hell did you set the status of this Complete? IT ISN'T COMPLETE!
Guest chapter 87 . 8/24/2014
About Bloom well it seems Harry and his girls add others to the Coven when they save someone and seeing as Harry saved Bloom...well you get the picture but I would like to note some fairies in myth have been known to shift to human size but those were some pretty powerful Fairies like the Queen herself
Guest chapter 37 . 8/22/2014
that would be horrifying to have 49 wives and no offense to you girls out there but no sane man would want to deal with 49 different mood swings and you as the target of said mood swings that everyone is ...A FORM OF SUICIDE!
cfore chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
really feel this could have been a promising read with the divergence have it not been the soul bond and characters suddenly remembering lots of things.
Gexorian chapter 70 . 7/31/2014
I tried to persevere but I can't do it. It's too terrible.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 67 . 7/31/2014
"Shudders Wildly"

THAT detention... i would flee screaming... like a little girl... being chased by hundreds of gigantic hornets...

Mind you i more or less has a phobia with the bee family... i despise those fuckers.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 49 . 7/30/2014
Happy dance and no not cause of the f,ing but the secret
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 40 . 7/30/2014
L.E.O.W.S.

I woulda went with L.A.M.O.S. If i could remember what it stands for.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 39 . 7/30/2014
OrgaNIsm... UHHH

HAH vomdy got loveowned loowned
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 28 . 7/30/2014
Just a fireball... bah
Great fire annihilation and blast wave wild dance are so much more awesome
882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »