Reviews for Harry Potter and the Altered World
DalkonCledwin chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Okay, when did they get soul bonded? that's interesting.
DalkonCledwin chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
god, Filch in your story is AWESOME!

Oh now, what is Ronfoy up to?
DalkonCledwin chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Wait, is there a charm on the door to the Slytherin Common Room that denies entry to half-bloods and muggle-borns? If so then where is Tracy staying? Because she is a Half-Blood. Or at least she was in the original timeline.
DalkonCledwin chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
You know there are a few things that really unnerve me. And one of them is the idea that the stereotypical "Gentle Giant" can go apeshit on someone, much less actually managing to kill them...
DalkonCledwin chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Why is getting rid of the scar horcrux a good thing? This means Harry is effectively as helpless as all the other students come the Chamber of Secrets opening...

Did you really just include Snarf from the Thundercats in your story? AWESOME!

Unless Hermione somehow DIDN'T end up as soul bonded to Harry, then a Dumb Hermione is unlikely given what you said about them regaining their memories.
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
okay, so long as no one weird, like Ron, McGonagall, Sirius, Remus, and Dumbledore end up as soulbonded to Harry I think I am okay with this development XD
loot chapter 31 . 10/7/2014
Your a moron. Your flashbacks don't tell the story from Harrys side. You are just fingers retyping the books. Guess what Dumbarse we've all read the books. It painful and annoying to skip your stupid flashbacks. So I and hopefully everyone else will stop reading here
morcheller chapter 24 . 10/3/2014
The story started out very good but, for the last ten or so chapters has been leaving the Harmony universe and leaning into a Naruto story.
Finally, you have totally lost my interest with the Girl Scout cookie crap!
Too bad, I had higher hopes.
Goodbye
SusanMarieS chapter 91 . 9/12/2014
I'm so glad I glanced at reviews and found this is not complete.
wildrook chapter 58 . 9/3/2014
They REALLY didn't want to know if Dumbledore taught him the Elder Swear or not, either.
wildrook chapter 47 . 9/3/2014
"Hey kids," was what a man in red said, phasing through the wall. "Wanna see a dead body?"

Amelia, Arthur, and Dumbledore were the only ones who weren't screaming.

"Oh right," Amelia muttered, remembering why the red-clothed vampire was there. "Integra's visiting...and she brought her charge...didn't she try to bribe you into NOT taking this meeting?"

"Normally," he replied, "but I can NEVER resist spooking a bunch of bigots."
Guest chapter 91 . 8/24/2014
Why the hell did you set the status of this Complete? IT ISN'T COMPLETE!
Guest chapter 87 . 8/24/2014
About Bloom well it seems Harry and his girls add others to the Coven when they save someone and seeing as Harry saved Bloom...well you get the picture but I would like to note some fairies in myth have been known to shift to human size but those were some pretty powerful Fairies like the Queen herself
Guest chapter 37 . 8/22/2014
that would be horrifying to have 49 wives and no offense to you girls out there but no sane man would want to deal with 49 different mood swings and you as the target of said mood swings that everyone is ...A FORM OF SUICIDE!
cfore chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
really feel this could have been a promising read with the divergence have it not been the soul bond and characters suddenly remembering lots of things.
903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »