Reviews for Harry Potter and the Altered World
Leaf Ranger chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
Wow. Calmity Wood. Calmity.

Isn't it funny, that's one letter away from calamity?

Awesome chapter overall. Very nice. Poor Trevor though. That really sucked what happened to him.
Reishin Amara chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
Oh my god..HE THREW THE SNARF? THAT BASTARD! ANIMAL CRUELTY! WRING HIS FUCKING NECK! TURN HIM INTO...cant say Ferret,thats malfoys thing...um...TURN HIM INTO A FUCKING GUINEA PIG! LOL THE COLOR MATCHES!
Vexit chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
good chapter. but i hope those jackasses dont get an upper hand, and if they do, i hope they get bitch slaped before they have time to smell their rose sented asses.
Vexit chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
good story. it seams a little more dark than what id expected, but its good. cant wait for the next chapter, and i hope that ginger gets a few slaps in the face soon. and you dident tell us in the story, what house did malfoy endup in? thats seams like somthing harry and the girls would have wanted to take notice of.
naruhina fan chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
What will be saved for later? Nevermind, you're probably not gonna answer since whatever it is will obviously be spoiled if you did.

So Snape is nicer, or at least, he doesn't favor his own house. And like Harry, I don't wanna know how Crabbe and Goyle turned their cauldrons into rubber ducks.

Darn Ministry of Morons. Won't be too much longer before Muggle-Borns are treated as savage animals.

And do I smell another cameo appearance of the Wizards of Waverly Place?

And finally, I agree with the girls on how Harry needs to bathe in Felix Felicis to not have fangirls.

That's all for now. Ja ne!
harlequin320 chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
interesting, update soon
animeman12 chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
hmm, so a new snape. interesting
loginanout chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
I wonder whats going on with the snakes
amortentiate chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
"Ronfoy" is an absolutely brilliant name. Kudos lol
azphxbrd chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Now we know where Lord and Lady Greengrass Skeeter's articalsure was an eye opener for everyone who read would she know about the Duke of Charenwell heritage?I also liked the way Harry took care of cormac and those other untalented chivanist bigited gits to help Angelina,Alicia,and Katie during bad the Weasley twins are banned from playing.I think your Professor is good because promotes safety in classroom while he may mess with less talented question;What did Ron mean that Sevrus Snape cant enter the slytherin common room?
anotamous chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Regular or industrial sized rubber ducks? Also for more creatures you can also look at various sci-fi for ideas.
Karou WindStalker chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Interesting. _
Reishin Amara chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
U know,this has always left me wondering...WHY hasnt anyone done a story where after snapes death,he wakes up the day harry's mother died.

I mean,IMAGINE how much difference he could make raising harry himself as redemption for his past.

You would even be able to get a good Father/Son Bond.
Umbra8191 chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Bediz chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This would've been a good story if it weren't rife with spelling and punctuation errors... and if there were no 'soul bond' plot... That particular plot line has always seemed like a 'deus ex machina' to me; it's basically saying, 'hey, I want to have such and such pairs but I don't want to build a plot toward that end, so they have a soul bond,' much the same as 'a beast inside Harry's chest reared its head when he saw Ginny.'
913 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »