Reviews for Harry Potter and the Altered World
sertry chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Thanks))
traviswj chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Crucio is legal in Zimbabwe? Excuse me, let me book my worst enemy and myself onto the next flight ...

great chapter :)
Celexs Draconia chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
This is going to become even more entertaining. Excellent work.

Cel
anotamous chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I am willing to bet that Hagrid used the much more efficient torture method of beating the Dursleys to death with their own skulls. As for new creatures, try looking at alternate fantasy genera for ideas, I remember suggesting Ents from Lord of the Rings at one point in another fanfic of yours. Finally, I wonder how effective crucio is against someone who cannot feel physical pain (there is a name for such individuals, I just cannot think of what it is. You do a very good job at making purebloods hated. The only group more worthy of hate would be the Nazi's.
loginanout chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
great chapter. I wonder if they are all already together or if they where good friends durning the war after the war
Pinellas62 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Wow! That was a quick meetup! Good way to go around all of the possible "How are we going to do this?" questions, and get on with things. I liked it. Thanks for posting this quickly again.
Umbra8191 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Leaf Ranger chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Heh heh. Loved the ending.

So the gils remember everything from their timeline and this one. That's itneresting.

Nice chapter.
Nightwing 509 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had all the girls remeber what had happened in their past. Please update soon.
animeman12 chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
don't tell me his soul bonds
loginanout chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Oh man you have to update is so good looking forawd to more.
loginanout chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
wow this is really good, and funny
loginanout chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
the last lil bit was funny. I'm really looking forward to more
naruhina fan chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Great, a Harry Potter style cliffhanger technique. Now you've given your fellow Harry Potter fic authors to use.

Congrats on having power again. Sorry for not reviewing last time(I was busy) so I'll review for two chappies this time.

I had a feeling I was right about Hufflepuff Malfoy...kinda helped to remember that scene was in your sneak peek. As for my other "guesses," they were just stuff I threw out there to show that I'm open to all kinds of changes that may have been caused by Harry's time travel.

I have to say, I was kinda dreading Slytherin Ron after reading the second chappie. Percy is no surprise though. Oh well, Ron bashing is to be expected with most Harry Potter fics.

Thank you for keeping the twins, Arthur, Charlie, Bill, and Ginny good.

Looks like Neville will be a lot better in school.

Lastly, is the harem gonna be bigger? Because according to the logic of Radaslab's "The Harem War," Harry can have more than seven girls, and long as the total is a multiple of 7, like 14. It'll be good practice for when you write your Ichigox13-Girl-Harem fic. As for who I know is in the harem so far, I only have three: Hermione, Ginny, and Daphne.

Whew, that was a long review that didn't involve me rambling or ranting for once. Can't wait to see other changes Harry has caused, as well as what pranks Fred and George come up with with their partners in crime...I just realized the two pairs of twins are the Neo Marauders. Ja ne!
Leaf Ranger chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Oh wow. Evil Ron, Molly and PErcy. At least Ginny isn't evil.

So now I'm betting he runs into the lovely ladies that he ahd soul bonds with who are in Hogwarts.

Excellent chapter.