Reviews for Harry Potter and the Altered World
loginanout chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
I wonder whats going on with the snakes
amortentiate chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
"Ronfoy" is an absolutely brilliant name. Kudos lol
azphxbrd chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Now we know where Lord and Lady Greengrass Skeeter's articalsure was an eye opener for everyone who read would she know about the Duke of Charenwell heritage?I also liked the way Harry took care of cormac and those other untalented chivanist bigited gits to help Angelina,Alicia,and Katie during bad the Weasley twins are banned from playing.I think your Professor is good because promotes safety in classroom while he may mess with less talented question;What did Ron mean that Sevrus Snape cant enter the slytherin common room?
anotamous chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Regular or industrial sized rubber ducks? Also for more creatures you can also look at various sci-fi for ideas.
Karou WindStalker chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Interesting. _
Reishin Amara chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
U know,this has always left me wondering...WHY hasnt anyone done a story where after snapes death,he wakes up the day harry's mother died.

I mean,IMAGINE how much difference he could make raising harry himself as redemption for his past.

You would even be able to get a good Father/Son Bond.
Umbra8191 chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Bediz chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This would've been a good story if it weren't rife with spelling and punctuation errors... and if there were no 'soul bond' plot... That particular plot line has always seemed like a 'deus ex machina' to me; it's basically saying, 'hey, I want to have such and such pairs but I don't want to build a plot toward that end, so they have a soul bond,' much the same as 'a beast inside Harry's chest reared its head when he saw Ginny.'
naruhina fan chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Hopefully you answer reviews for both chapters.

Hmm, wonder what it is that eliminated Harry's chances of being in Slytherin if it wasn't the blood purity.

Good idea of the hat putting a few of Harry's girls in the same house as him.

And the Ministry of Morons is up to it's old tricks again.

Yay! Taisune made another cameo appearance!

And just in case you don't answer reviews from both chappies, I'll put up my harem guesses and hopes again.

Guesses: Hermione, the Patil twins, Luna, Ginny, Susan, and Daphne

Hopes(should you decide to double the harem size): Tracey Davis, Cho Chang, the Delacour sisters, Astoria Greengrass, and two of the Gryffindor Chasers (yes I changed my hopes, mainly because I can't remember who I first put down as my hopes. :P)

That's all for now. Ja ne!
Leaf Ranger chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
Oh this can't be good. Ugghhhhh. *Get's ready to cringe and hate the Ministry big time*

Good cahpter voerall. Very nice.
Umbra8191 chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Nightmare Sired Muse chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
I know it may be wrong but I hope that Draco's twin sisters are part of the bond.
loginanout chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
damn three of my fav teachers are evil now...awesome!
Zicou chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
lol great chapter!

Can't wait for the next one :)

Continuuuuuuue,

Z.
azphxbrd chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
This is good,well we know how someone named Ronald Prewett felt no being sorted in the same house as Harry with that 'NO!' during sorting.I have an inkling on how your going to use Skeeter making all muggles in general look like the Dursleys,I hope the basic wizards can see through the smoke screen that the Dursleys are bad apples in a barrel of good apples.I see now that Fudge and Umbridge are trying to get Harry Potter to back them when making laws that are prejudicial against muggles,non-human magical citizens such as werewolves or creatures of the magical world such Vampites and sure sounds like both Fudge and Umbridge,let make a law so we do what ever we want to do and hell with the basic wizarding next update.
906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »