Reviews for Carry on My Wayward Soul
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 8/26
So now Ash is going t gave Dean the big reveal? I'll be looking forward to that story.
Thiltelles chapter 12 . 8/26
Thanks for the new chapter. I love your story! I hope you post sooner.
gothpandaotaku chapter 11 . 7/9
THAT WAS SOOOOO GOOOOOOD UUUUUUUGH
SUCH A NICE TWIST!
Thanks for the update and I can't wait to see what happens when Dean wakes up! XD
I love your story! I hope you post sooner!
kaz.bu chapter 11 . 5/30
So Dean gets brought back to life without ash having to feel guilty for tampering with fate. Cleverly done. Always liked Gabriel as a character
LeeMarieJack chapter 11 . 5/30
Nice twist to all our friends. I always felt that Gabriel was underutilized in the story line. Thanks for bringing him back. I miss him.
kaz.bu chapter 10 . 3/31
cant wait for next chapter. Sad for all. Look what happened last time ash raised someone from the dead
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 3/23
That was an interesting place to stop. Decisions need to be made. How far will you take the canon story line? On to the next chapter please.
gothpandaotaku chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
LURVE this series! Sooo happy to see an update!
Ahhhh, Dean left... He truly is channeling Sam in this one. Tsk. This can't end well... So Sam just has to find him! ;)
Poor Sammy though... All alone... :sniffs:
Can't wait for mooooore! :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
Sam seems to have hit a bad patch. He needs to get Dean back.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
I really like this story and it has a lot of potential. I have to say I haven't read anything about the dark hunters before, if it is part of another series. That being said I was very confused in some parts and felt that there are a couple of plot holes in the earlier chapters as well as great opportunity to develop some of the characters and explain their stories. All in all I think it is a great start to what could be a fantastic story, I mean come on who could deny the Winchester brothers?
Raphi-girl chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
It's nice to see this fic updated! I'm so excited!
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Nice enhancement to the plot. So now Dean is one of Azazel's special children". Good deal. I hope you can take this story further along. I love all your characters.
ripper34 chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Good story
guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
This is a thing of beauty please update soon so I may continue enjoying it.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »