Reviews for Carry on My Wayward Soul
this is good
Kurokaga chapter 13 . 1/11
this is good
Kurokaga chapter 13 . 1/11
i can't wait for the next chapter
Thiltelles chapter 13 . 12/8/2015
It's a great story. I cant't wait for the next chapters. Thanks for sharing. :))
gothpandaotaku chapter 13 . 12/6/2015
Great chapter, it's so exciting that Dean finally learned the truth! I can't wait to see how the night goes!
LeeMarieJack chapter 13 . 12/5/2015
This is getting very interesting. I can see how a discussion of whether allowing Dean to kill humans now could be important and prolonged. A human threatening Sam? Now that Dean knows how devastating death could be for Sam how could he not destroy a threat to Sam, human or not. Then there is the question of on which side of the Supernatural spectrum does Dean stand now. Is he even fully human?
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 13 . 12/5/2015
Great chapter as always!

I cant wait to see how Dean will adapt to Sam's world...

Cant wait! please update soon!
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 8/26/2015
So now Ash is going t gave Dean the big reveal? I'll be looking forward to that story.
Thiltelles chapter 12 . 8/26/2015
Thanks for the new chapter. I love your story! I hope you post sooner.
gothpandaotaku chapter 11 . 7/9/2015
Thanks for the update and I can't wait to see what happens when Dean wakes up! XD
Guest chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
I love your story! I hope you post sooner!
kaz.bu chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
So Dean gets brought back to life without ash having to feel guilty for tampering with fate. Cleverly done. Always liked Gabriel as a character
LeeMarieJack chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
Nice twist to all our friends. I always felt that Gabriel was underutilized in the story line. Thanks for bringing him back. I miss him.
kaz.bu chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
cant wait for next chapter. Sad for all. Look what happened last time ash raised someone from the dead
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 3/23/2015
That was an interesting place to stop. Decisions need to be made. How far will you take the canon story line? On to the next chapter please.