Reviews for Carry on My Wayward Soul
kaz.bu chapter 10 . 3/31
cant wait for next chapter. Sad for all. Look what happened last time ash raised someone from the dead
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 3/23
That was an interesting place to stop. Decisions need to be made. How far will you take the canon story line? On to the next chapter please.
gothpandaotaku chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
LURVE this series! Sooo happy to see an update!
Ahhhh, Dean left... He truly is channeling Sam in this one. Tsk. This can't end well... So Sam just has to find him! ;)
Poor Sammy though... All alone... :sniffs:
Can't wait for mooooore! :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
Sam seems to have hit a bad patch. He needs to get Dean back.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
I really like this story and it has a lot of potential. I have to say I haven't read anything about the dark hunters before, if it is part of another series. That being said I was very confused in some parts and felt that there are a couple of plot holes in the earlier chapters as well as great opportunity to develop some of the characters and explain their stories. All in all I think it is a great start to what could be a fantastic story, I mean come on who could deny the Winchester brothers?
Raphi-girl chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
It's nice to see this fic updated! I'm so excited!
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Nice enhancement to the plot. So now Dean is one of Azazel's special children". Good deal. I hope you can take this story further along. I love all your characters.
ripper34 chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Good story
guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
This is a thing of beauty please update soon so I may continue enjoying it.
Kitsune Foxfire chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
I love it! Welk done.
Wisperwind chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Before I even start reading... do I need to know anything about the Dark Huter Series to understand this becaus up until 5 sekounds ago I didn't even know it existed? Have I missed out on something?
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Can we see Dean settling in with Sam and company? there is an indication that Dean is himself, not fully human. I suppose that the demon infected him since there was no Sam available. So all that is now on Dean too. Is he still a vessel in this story? for Michael or for Lucifer? I guess we won't find out until you post again.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Sam it that Sam is already learning to care about Dean. Why would Dean not have seen bobby for years? I guess we have a lot of back story to catch up on. Looking forward to it. Thanks for the update.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Cozy little group, all together. The hunter and his non-human friends.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Maybe Bobby could convince Dean about the surgery. Sam should call him and tell him that Dean is being a stubborn fool. We don't need a gimpy Winchester running from the fugleys, do we?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »