Reviews for Ice Ice Baby
Erberus chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Have the same bad habit as Roddy...
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
YES THEY'RE UBER CUTE!
Shannon A. Bernstein chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Haha. Interesting concept, I think! Ice - it's such a little and seemingly insignificant thing around which to write a fic, and I love PruAus a lot, so when I read the summary of this, I just knew I had to read it. (I actually found it on the Tumblr blog fyeahpruausfanfiction.)

I like that your grammar is very good and clean - sometimes people on ff can get a bit sloppy with that, so I'm glad yours is good. Bad grammar puts me off like nothing else. I also liked the dialogue. I found it to be pretty IC.

I would suggest, however, that since you used human names for Roderich and Gilbert, that you'd say Feliciano rather than Italy. It's just a minor thing, especially since Feli really isn't a part of this fic.

Overall, good job though!
Alisper11 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
i loved this! so cute and funny!
NotHereNotNowNotWhileILoveU chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Watchmen! (oddly enough, I have it sitting right next to me).
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
WATCHMEN!
FlyingMoustacheofDisguise chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
XD What a peculiar phobia! Should've made Roddy stick the ice up Prussia's ass! Now that's an amusing thought!
theendisnigh chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
i realise im probably not the first but WATCHMEN! WATCHMEN! WATCHMEN!

had to get that out...

i really liked your ff, the way you described the both was splendid plus the little steamy scene...yummy...

keep your writing up! best regards nigh
violonforte chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I love/hate the little science lesson in there. )))

I love how right some of the bigger vocabulary words fit in this fic. ))

And damn, AUSTRIA IS SO FREAKIN SMOKIN HOT HERE! ultimate fangirl mode

One of the best one-shots I've read in a long time. Thank you for this. :)
The Maple Maiden chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Loved it. When I eventually have sex, this will be one of my first things to do lol. Thanks for the story :)
Aristocratic Views chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Loved the story! The comic is Watchmen, yeah?
GiveUpResistance chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
*Gets some ice*

I totally suck at expressing my appreciation of your awesome story and writing talent. May your dreams be ever Gilbert and Roddy filled :)
Pyromaanii chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
-le faint-

THAT. WAS. SO. SEXYYY.

Like, fo realz .

And I'm 99.9% positive that Prussia was reading Watchmen. Because that's just the comic nerd I am :D
South Park Firefly chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Heehee i know how you feel some days a pervy idea will come into my head and i sit there thinking damn i'm glad no one knows what the hell i'm thinking!

I feel Gilly's pain i too can't stand ice cubes and it makes me cringe when my mom sits there chobbling on one *shudders*.

Isn't the comic Watchmen i'm not sure though?
Savannah Lee chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
DAMMIT I wanna know what the pick up line was!