Reviews for Lonely
pizzagirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WE LOVE YOU MIKEYYYYY XD
my heart just melted. 'nuff said.
rosepetal21 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
D'aaw, how sweet! Loved this! :3
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Awwww. So sweet.
turtlegirls16 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Nice job Who, as always, you have created a master piece! ;)
dondena chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
The ending words do make sense, and what Don says are true.

I have a movie where a guy is a werewolf called Bad Moon, and he was really hoping for a cure from family love. Sure that wasn't going to happen, but just wanted to say it. But he felt too for family love.

I like it when Don gives advice on something. And Mikey being seriously wanting to talk about wanting to find his special someone.

Great little story.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
AW! *U* This is SO SWEET! *U* Rock on! Love this! *U* Man, seeing Don and Mike have a moment? So sweet! Poor Mike, feeling lonely, but I love it when he gets serious, when he goes all philosophical and real with us! *U* Rock on!
N Jas J chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! that's so sweet. *sniff*. touching moment. *cries happy tears* (okay, i didn't but i WOULD have) :D
D'Fuentes chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This was super great!
Halloween Witch chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Oh my God Who that was the most adorable fluff between Mikey and Donny that I've ever read! Its so sweet it makes me get on sugar high!

Love it! Continue on as always with whatever you do and can't wait to see what you put out next!

Halloween Witch
TMNTLittleTomboy chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Aw, great story! Mikey, you'll find a girl one day. I'm glad Mikey asked Don. He's a lot nicer about things. :)