Reviews for Together Forever
Pezberry Dantas chapter 883 . 8/21
I love these stories ... please post more rsrsrs Eager for the next few chapters.
Wecare chapter 91 . 8/7
Half way through this chapter I realised that this is based on suit life of zack and cody (gmail: )
I really love this chapter! Do you think you could do another chapter like this one please? I just kinda love the whole regretful Santana and angry Rachel.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 882 . 7/18
Wow.
See you're a Rachel/Santana fan, curious about why that is.
Gleefreak15 chapter 883 . 7/11
I've really missed these one shots they were all amazing.
Gleefreak15 chapter 870 . 12/25/2016
Amazing amazing amazing updates I loved them all.
Gleefreak15 chapter 865 . 11/12/2016
So happy I was finally able to catch up. I always feel like leaving a review after each one shot but I would be leaving like 20 different reviews hahaha. I love how you are able to come up with new ideas for each one shot I think you should do a one shot of Santana and Rachel going to their first pro football game and Santana is a huge fan of the one team so they are all decked out in their jerseys and hats. I don't know it's just an idea but you probably have plenty of your own.
asocialbutterfly chapter 286 . 11/11/2016
I love how Santana calls Rachel her star.
auntdedra chapter 865 . 11/10/2016
so good!
asocialbutterfly chapter 218 . 11/9/2016
Ohmygoshhhh that was adorable.
asocialbutterfly chapter 203 . 11/9/2016
Aww, that was cute!
asocialbutterfly chapter 198 . 11/8/2016
What show? Wicked. I always wanted to be in that play.

Sure you did, 'Shelby', sure you did.
asocialbutterfly chapter 166 . 11/8/2016
What's the package for? Anyway, love the story!
asocialbutterfly chapter 95 . 11/6/2016
That was really cool. Funny, too, imagining Santana as Rachel and vise versa. They really should have done more of the character swap in the show, to be honest. I really liked this story and all those previous. Thanks for writing it!
asocialbutterfly chapter 12 . 11/2/2016
Wait... Wait, wait, wait. I'm cool with pezberry and quintanna respectively, and this was a beautiful piece and no hate at all, just, poor Quinn! She apparently loved santana but didn't realize she was getting played. Like, that's gotta be tough. Good story, though.
2,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »