Reviews for Together Forever
Boris Yeltsin chapter 882 . 7/18
Wow.
See you're a Rachel/Santana fan, curious about why that is.
Gleefreak15 chapter 883 . 7/11
I've really missed these one shots they were all amazing.
Gleefreak15 chapter 870 . 12/25/2016
Amazing amazing amazing updates I loved them all.
Gleefreak15 chapter 865 . 11/12/2016
So happy I was finally able to catch up. I always feel like leaving a review after each one shot but I would be leaving like 20 different reviews hahaha. I love how you are able to come up with new ideas for each one shot I think you should do a one shot of Santana and Rachel going to their first pro football game and Santana is a huge fan of the one team so they are all decked out in their jerseys and hats. I don't know it's just an idea but you probably have plenty of your own.
asocialbutterfly chapter 286 . 11/11/2016
I love how Santana calls Rachel her star.
auntdedra chapter 865 . 11/10/2016
so good!
asocialbutterfly chapter 218 . 11/9/2016
Ohmygoshhhh that was adorable.
asocialbutterfly chapter 203 . 11/9/2016
Aww, that was cute!
asocialbutterfly chapter 198 . 11/8/2016
What show? Wicked. I always wanted to be in that play.

Sure you did, 'Shelby', sure you did.
asocialbutterfly chapter 166 . 11/8/2016
What's the package for? Anyway, love the story!
asocialbutterfly chapter 95 . 11/6/2016
That was really cool. Funny, too, imagining Santana as Rachel and vise versa. They really should have done more of the character swap in the show, to be honest. I really liked this story and all those previous. Thanks for writing it!
asocialbutterfly chapter 12 . 11/2/2016
Wait... Wait, wait, wait. I'm cool with pezberry and quintanna respectively, and this was a beautiful piece and no hate at all, just, poor Quinn! She apparently loved santana but didn't realize she was getting played. Like, that's gotta be tough. Good story, though.
redroseangel27 chapter 865 . 11/2/2016
Wow the best thing to open my email and a updates loved it always love the writing can't wait for more
beaner008 chapter 865 . 11/1/2016
whenever i see a new chapter of this i smile. i absolutely adore your snippets into their lives! thank you for the last 865 chapters. can't wait for the next 865 ;)
nevertrustamime chapter 428 . 10/19/2016