Reviews for Chances
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
CUUUUTEEE! I LOVE IT. also bonus for the funny bets and yes I caught on to Garfield haha this story gets a thumbs up from me. MH
BartWLewis chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Haha thats was a good story. The ending were good for the three chapters.
Mrs. Rachel Logan chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Lol XD LOVED IT!
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
omg, i was out of breath at the ending, i was literally laughing for an hour - AN HOUR! no joke!
Sharpclaws chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
This was an awesome story
DRWHOLOVER chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Personally, I love these two together. I bow to you on not making anyone seem toooooooo out of character(have you read some of the others?). So thank you for writing this story... it is sweet. I can practically imagine Cyborg having a camera somewhere in him and videotaping it, just for the purpose of blackmail. Again, thanks.
Karapadamori chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
You should continue on this story. Maybe have the rest of the Titans tell Rae and BB that they saw them. It would be LOLOLOLOLOLOL
happy chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
haha i..i..bahhaha i.. cant..stop laguing love the storiy ...haha
kaljara chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
I loved your story! it was so beautifully written and sweet. keep writing, because i definately want to read more of your stories!
The Cretin chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
I read chaps 2-3. Read em and loved em. 2 was really sweet but it was 3 that caught my eye. I think you wrote their interaction best in that one and the way you polished it off was awesome. I hope to read more from you soon. Keep rockin
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Lol
GreenandnavyblueRaven chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
So are let them get caught or prolong I that they sneak out of the tower and go on a date in the next the good job.
Sar-HPfan1 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
nicely done made me smile
EbonyVergil chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Nice little story. I liked it.
sinomin chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Haha, I loved the ending where Raven tells him he's horrible at reading her, kisses him, and then pretends to be angry as she leaves. Mostly because the reason he's so horrible at reading her is BECAUSE she pretends to be angry all the time xD Awesome continuation by the way! It was short and sweet, yet at the same time the ending didn't seem rushed or anything. I liked their reactions with their other teamates as well:D Great work!