Reviews for The Prophecy of Persephone
KL93 chapter 20 . 1/27/2012
Wonderful story. Hopefully Persephone will grow to love hades as much as he loves her. :/
KL93 chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
I love how you portrayed Charon! :)
KL93 chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
I've always loved hades, although I hated the word rape on his myth. It doesn't always mean violation like in modern times...
KL93 chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Hopefully in this, Demeter will accept that her daughter is happy somewhere other than her side.
krozz chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Sorry for the extra review, but this is the only way I know how to add a story to a favorites list. And as I am making mine, I remembered this story as one I particularly liked, anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
madame thome chapter 20 . 1/20/2012
What an eerie, creepy ride you describe as they sail along the Stynx. Charon must be at his most discreet and "professional" as he senses the mood of his king. Prehaps keeping their minds off the real fear is part of the reason Hades and Sephie play their little staring game as they "cruise". The other part is pride and fear of rejection of course.

But fear takes over Sephies pride when she sees a creepy white hand rise up from the Stynx and cling to the boat. That is only the beginning of the thrill she gets when the whole mob approaches the boat she is in full screaming mode and rocking the boat. Love how Charon is the perfect chauffer pretending like nothing unusual is happening.

Sephie sure is provided with a good fright with love from the River Styx. What a coup de gra when one of the bodies and faces looks like her own. She can't take it a second longer and faints. Now its Hades turn to have a thrill by holding and comforting her. What a reward he gets when she wakes up and thanks him!

Now this is excellant how you switch to Demeter and whats going on with her. Poor Demeter she is on the receiving end of a scary suprise. So you are going to allow Sephie to share some feelings/communications with her mother even though she is in the Underworld. You will be able to do a lot with this.
maddielala56 chapter 20 . 1/18/2012
Yay! Your so good at updating! Thanks :) keep writing.
krozz chapter 20 . 1/18/2012
Good chapter, I hope to see what the fates have decided.

And just the few lines about demeter, make you feel sorry for her.
Athena Of The Greeks chapter 20 . 1/17/2012
Great chapter! I can hardly wait for the next one!
HereNoLonger chapter 19 . 1/14/2012
I love this story :) please update as soon as you can
madame thome chapter 19 . 1/14/2012
One of the greatest things about your story is how you keep your main characters off balance in an exciting way. In this chapter it is mostly Sephie but she and Hades know she has some power over him and its driving Hades crazy. He wants her completely devoted to him and she very definately is not at this point.

When he sees her all dressed up he cannot resist approaching her. But his frustration clearly shows when she is not in the same mood he is in. Poor Sephie trying to not anger Hades but perserve herself. Naturally she would not remember about the food of the Underworld until she had eaten some.

When she tells Hades how angry she is about this trick he played on her his reaction must really strike fear into her heart. She expects him to be angry with her but his anger is directed at something else as he gently but swiftly escorts her to who knows where.

Then he explains that he would never bind her to his realm with food in such a tricky way and Sephie starts to think well of him again. But he interrupts her moment of comfort making it clear that she will be his queen and he will bind her to his realm with sex and marriage. Between this and the unknown destination our heroine is left in a very unsettling position. Please update very soon this is soo exciting!
warriorprincessyukina chapter 19 . 1/12/2012
Another great chapter. I am glad you are not immediately jumping into Persephone suddenly changing her feelings about Hades. It adds to the suspense;) Mystery and occasional anger are just part of Hades' charm!
Liliesandroses chapter 19 . 1/12/2012
Update soon plz
Angela chapter 19 . 1/12/2012
I have been reading this exquisite, beautifully written story since yesterday and I am dismayed to see that the story has halted on chapter 19. Please do continue as soon as possible! I am dying to read more! The pacing, the dialogue, the descriptions- everything- is well thought out. Amazing. Your writing is excellent.
maddielala56 chapter 19 . 1/11/2012
Good job! Keep writing! And thanks for the quick updates :)
109 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »