Reviews for Never Look Back
UniversalPetto chapter 5 . 3/10
Wow, Izuna... That was harsh :') They finally nad their first kiss! :3
UniversalPetto chapter 4 . 3/10
I still feel bad for Hazuki :') Did they kill their friends for mangekyou? And of course I wand flashbacks :3 Izuna is too cute!
UniversalPetto chapter 3 . 3/10
I kinda feel sorry for Hazuki... She is just trying to be friends with them.. And now I have feeling Mikoto is going to destroy her relationship with Fugaku :p
UniversalPetto chapter 2 . 3/9
Those little Devils, they should be nicer to her! :') Is Fugaku with Mikoto? I wanna knooooow!
UniversalPetto chapter 1 . 3/9
This was just too beautiful! :'D Poor little babies, I hope they can find their happines with that kind lady...
Crystallinee chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
Oh god, as with all your fics, I'm completely hooked. It's perfect, simply beautiful and as usual, your writing is so funny and amusing! Also very well described, you really knows what you're doing. I really need an update ;-; It's amazing, Beloved!
BrothersMacManus chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
The Izuna giggling, made me giggle too. I like him so much and I really am getting to like this one...never mind it's after 4am.
BrothersMacManus chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Don't know why I didn't get to this sooner. Can't wait to read more. I know how much you love this pairing so I am excited.
Lily Short Stuff Uchiha chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Sooooooooooooooooooo...I REALLY like this fic and I'm sure you're busy writing or reading other things..but I am desperately waiting for this next update. Madara and Izuna warm my heart...sometimes. Anyway! Please Please Please update soon. Love ya!
Admiral IzuSasu chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Awesome story, I loved Izuna being like a feral animal hahaha so cute! I really like the MadaIzu pairing, gotta love those Uchihas. I'm hoping that you'll return to continue with this one sometime. Great job, very sweet.
Shit chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
what pile of shit is this you asshole
Mike chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
I now wonder if my front teeth have been pushed out noticably because my girlfriend is in the habit of putting her thumb in my mouth all night while we sleep. She's been doing it for years and, now, I can't sleep well if she doesn't. Never thought of that reason until reading this. Hmmm.
XxKoryxEdenxX chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
I read your other MadaIzu fanfic, and loved it then came across this one i was hoping this would be long aswell but it wasnt... PleasePLEASE UPDATE AS QUICK AS YOU CAN!
Nokatuninkhl chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
It was a great chapter. The only problem was you left me with a clif hanger and you haven't updated soon. Please please please keep going ;_; please?
BrothersMacManus chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Oooh, this one is so good and can't wait for more.