Reviews for New Apocalypse
supert
willowmaruis chapter 4 . 1/11
I love it! More please
Ranma Uzumaki of the Kontongan chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
Please can you continue this story I'm a new reader/amateur writer, and I stumbled upon this brilliant story, and I just loved it so if you could please could you give me reason because I am relatively new to this so I won't know your reason for your stopping of this story thank you, yours truly, Ranma Uzumaki of the Kontongan.
Sevvus chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
Awww poor Suigetsu! i love him! i was hoping Naruto would take him in...if you bring him back in a child's body like Itachi I'd love you forever!
...well you know if you ever come back to this that is...or remake it...what ever you feel like...
i liked it enough it entertained me for a good hour. if I wasn't eating I would have finished sooner, but i learned it's dangerous eating soup and reading at the same time...so yeah
Sageofchaos chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
it is a really good story hope you continue it
Kagemaru The chaos of Uzu chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Whens next chapter
RenTap chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
Please say that you did not abandon this story and planning on continuing to writing it
shadow7002 chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
please continue this
bloodydarkangel chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Please please update soon
Zatarra12345 chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Jonathan6850 chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Apocalypse is one of the only mutants to ever rule the world with an iron fist (Age of Apocalypse). I'm surprised someone remembered an iconic villain like him. He hasn't appeared in a comic in a very long time. Thank you for making him a part of this awesome story!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
please work on this more!
its a great story
please please please update
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Update already
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Blah blah blah just more useless ass babbling and much less revenge on Naruto's part you rat bastard.
Jay chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Why is naruto constantly monitoring sasuke? his meant to be beyond kage level with an army of machines he can easily kill him, but he doesnt because he wants to know how powerful he is? thats just stupid...plus why on earth is he giving away powers to kumo? if his creating a non ninja village, what exactly is his purpose? he had the chance to kill hidan and kakuzu, why didnt he take it?... its all to much..great story potential but you need to think more on your plots.