Reviews for The Courier
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Now that we have Ichigo possibly injured and incapacitated for a long time.. Can we please have more flashback of the concentration camp Rukia was sent to? Not to mention more back ground of the reason for it? :D
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
More intrigue into this story. The flashbacks are somewhat helping and in some ways confusing.. It's getting me hooked. :D
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Rukia always knows how to break the ice.. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I wonder why anyone would hunt a 'would-be' Kuchiki in the first place..

Anyway, I love how Isshin had been trying to convince his third daughter to change he last name.. xD
zitag chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Beside Rukia's and Ichigo's relationship, I can sense a complex intrige plot behind this story. I'm getting very exited about it.

Update soon.

Cheers

Zitag
ilovebks chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Action already! Awesome!
chipper chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Rukia does seem different, but I like her this way.
aquavintage chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
I feel horrified with the sheer of cliff hanger you pose. That's just wrong on a new scale but I'm trying to control my hyperventilation by convincing my self that you're a fast author and everything will be ok. Alles gut!
I'm a sucker for Rukia/Renji friendhsip, and I really like how Rukia could mandhandle a buck naked Renji and all that jazz. Would love to dig more on their relationship and how it will affect Ichigo.
The plot is progressing and I'm trully excited to see how it'll roll. It's also interesting how oblivious Rukia as a Kuchiki can be.
chipper chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
I like it so far. Update!
chipper chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
One more chapter to go!
chipper chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I will keep reading!
anon chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
definitely more interesting!
ilovebks chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
It is an intriguing story! Keep up with the updates!
appleschan chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
oh. nice. will be waiting then.
yuiyuki chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
Yessss..I hope the re-written one is better..so looking forward to read it..