Reviews for From Here Until Eternity
LvSammy chapter 16 . 1/14/2015
OMG...this was amazing...thank you so much...this was so wonderful I Loved every minute of it I so didn't want it to was an amazing ride...and I loved it. Thanks so much for this wonderful fic. You are just awesome. THANKS FOR A FANTASTIC FIC!
caitloveslogan chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Oh god I was starting to like Hayden again but definitely not after this chapter! She needs to butt out of their business, it's so annoying! I don't get why most people are having a go at Kurt! Seriously? He's done absolutely nothing wrong! It's not his fault he doesn't want kids! It's the same as having a go at Blaine for wanting kids! No one is in the wrong here and no one is acting selfish! It's just they have different opinions! People need to respect that! But I do hope Kurt changes his mind, they would make such cute daddies :p
Lover of gays chapter 16 . 10/15/2013
Going to miss this story alot, perfect ending :)
DarrenCrissBaby chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
All 3 of these story's were perfect. I really can't say much more than that!
GleekOut87 chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
very good. I do wish we the kids didnt grow so fast.

"Only when you weren't in that horrible polyester blazer, right?" Jack laughed, remembering the stories Kurt always told.

haha. I guess they did stick out the tongues like Blaine.

I like how you made one gay and one straight :) Loved It.
GleekOut87 chapter 15 . 5/26/2012
They were born two hours apart?
GleekOut87 chapter 13 . 5/25/2012
I love it so far.

Ill name five of my favorite things or Ill it would a long review.

1) The Puppy Love- Abu is like Puckerman: The Dog

2) That Blaine and Hay didnt have sex/his reason

3) How much of a kid Blaine is,

4) That you paired Rachel was someone other then Finn.(I Ship them, but a change is nice),

5) Kurt going crazy over the fashion of unborn children.
Jinxs5 chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
OMG! THANK YOU I lived THEIR dream lol! all 3 read sigh YES! THEY FINALLY DID IT WHOOHOO! ;D so happy sad cried sexified out! up downs twists turns gawd u did it all my emotions are in turmoil! LOL! BLAINE... KURRTT... OH :0 "0" lol! thumbs up! yea! Tana! Hayden! (HAYTANA) ;D... what else can one say... nuff said peace out!... two words MORE PLEASE!
marli-slashs fan chapter 16 . 3/17/2012
Thanks to a bad lumbago i read this story and the prequel.

It was beautiful and epic, romantic, angsty, hot...

Bravo and thanks to make me feel better and dream.
kikimo chapter 16 . 1/12/2012
You are a very talented writer. I was looking at your other stories and I realized you wrote a story I had read, Once in a Blue Moon. I really enjoyed that story too. This story was absolutely wonderful! :)
TwistedRocketPower chapter 16 . 1/9/2012
Best story ever! I loved it and the one before it :) *standing ovation*
LaraElizabeth1 chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
Truly an amazing story, a joy to read. I enjoyed every chapter and every different stage. You're a talented writer! I honestly don't even regret spending every minute of my free time the past four days reading this. :D
sabriel81 chapter 16 . 11/12/2011
I read this story in one sitting. I read the prequel the same way. I think I'm your 300th reviewer and that's an honour in and of itself. I love your stories and I await updates from it and any of your future musing. Well done :D
ferriswheelsinthesun chapter 16 . 11/2/2011
Ahhhh. Anderson babies! Klaine babies! I have happy feelings. Know something sad? I didn't read the first part of this three part series. I might go back and read it now, even though I know the ending. Hmmm. YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER. :)
ferriswheelsinthesun chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
So I've been reading your stories for a week or so now and I'm in college and read them fairly frequently during class (ha if my grades drop its your fault) and gahhh I started crying in the middle of class when I read that bit about the present from Jack and Angela! WAHH. You're amazing. This story is amazing. I'll go back to reading now :)