Reviews for Dancing About Architecture
Slytherinpurbld chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
He has the table manners of a baby howler monkey... Loved this line
iheartcsinewyork chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Oh gosh I loved this so much! I loved the different phases of their friendship and the banter and dammit everything was just so good!
midlifecrisses chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
I loved this fic. Even when Kurt was choosing the wrong guy - I loved the friendship and interactions.
Larkin21 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Love this story! Really great job. I know I've read it before (maybe on LJ?) so I'm surprised that I haven't commented yet. Because it really is great. I love the comfort they have in one another, before Kurt even realizes the depth of his feelings for Dave. Really wonderful :)
evilbeckles chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
love it :) great job
Kittendragon chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
I loved this! :)
paperstylehearts chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
Wow... I know I said I only read Kurtofsky when it's written well but this wasn't just written well, it was, phenomenal. I am such a huge fan. Your writing style is amazing. You picked these characters to a tee and it was highly enjoyable and very amusing. Thank you so much for writing this!
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
wonderful wondeful wonderful story and even more wodnerful ending

and I like teh story of how the title came to be
deeniebee28 chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
That was a fantastic ending to this story )

I've said it before , but I do love Playing By Heart and if that was what inspired this story then I love it even more!

Your version of Dave and Kurt in this was really fascinating and I loved them ) Thanks for a wonderfully well written story. Can't wait to read whatever you have coming out next!
fightonthepromenade chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
I love this story... I love this story a lot. You did a wonderful job/
KurtofskyoverKlaine chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Wonderful ending; amazing and brilliant story, and very sad to see it end, but it was awesome.

Thank you for writing and sharing.
LizzyPoodle chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
This chapter was amazing, delightful, and I loved it. Their sweet interaction with one another, their silliness, their love...it feels like "AAAHH, YES! This is the way that they could be!" And I LOVE the ending quote, just love it. Marvelous job!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
I have one of those friends who my mum prefers; but it's probably deserved so I don't complain :P The pet names were hilarious but the passage at the end was what really topped it off. Did that happen to you or is it from a book? Because it was perfect.
silje24 chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Fantastic ending;))))))!
lexi1030 chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Oh my gosh. This is the best story ever. My heart just...ah, my god, best story ever!