Reviews for One Man's Island
Kendra James chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Overwhelmingly beautiful as ever. The sense of impending conflict is skilfully done and left me with my stomach clenched in anticipation. I so, so hope your Severus survives and gets to hold his boy again. I'm very impressed with your update schedule. I know how challenging that is alongside the real worlds demands.
mmcgonagall chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Ahhhh! They're finally going to meet! Can't wait. Thanks for the update!
Fawkes1725 chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Severus would be proud of Harry escaping Gringotts on a dragon. I wonder what he would think if he knew that it had been Hermiones idea! It's getting closer to the end I can't help but wonder what awaits Severus, if he will meet the same end as before or if he will survive and have a chance at happiness. Well done and I can't wait to see what happens when they make it to Hogwarts.
Fawkes Song chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Fabulous!
veridari chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
My heart is in my throat. I have no words.

They are coming. You are taking us there and we are all going with you in a way the books never EVER engaged us. I am in complete and utter awe of you. *high five*
Zireael07 chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
I love the chapter.

It ends on 1 May? Oh - don't let Severus die!
Robert chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
You are a better writer than JKR at her best.

I've only rarely felt the kind of emotion you evoke with each chapter (or very nearly so) when reading the cannon material.

Powerful stuff... just amazing. I wish the original book seven had been this engaging, this heartfelt... just wow.
Abrae chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
No matter what perspective you read it from, this just gets more and more heartbreaking. Well done. :)
destinywriter99 chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
Holy crap. That ending to this chapter was extremely good! Once again, this was very well-written and emotional. Oh Dobby. T.T I like how you didn't have Severus over react much to the news that Harry had been at the manor. You have a really good balance here. Great job!
Alifromnm chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
Now you've done it! You've made me cry...I so love Dobby. It seems we are nearing the end. Not long now. The bank, and then back to Hogwarts. Thank you so much for this wonderful ride.
Surlamer7803 chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
Brilliant! Very well done been looking forward to this chapter & you did not disappoint! Love how descriptive you are of Severus' duality with his internal struggle & forced outward appearance. & I loved the end about Dobby, so touching & heartbreaking.
cm0011 chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
Severus crying over Dobby! That is so sad :(

I cannot imagine how Severus was strong enough to compose himself when he was at Malfoy's Manor. Poor man must have been going crazy. However, it's nice to see Lucius' has feelings, and are starting to dribble out.

I'n quite surprised that Severus does not know about Albus' wand yet though. I am assuming that Dumbledore's portrait will soon tell him it's significance, but I would have guessed that Severus would be quite aware about how significant that wand is, either from Dumbledore or from the Dark Lord himself. It's quite an interesting twist though :)

Amazing chapter, can't wait for the next one! :)
Edwina B. Karch chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
This is getting intense. I can feel the bulding storm. Thank you for the update.
MetamorphmagusLupin chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
Such a great chapter. Keep it up. I'm enjoying every word.
Rainglyph13 chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
Excellent chapter. I am so enjoying this story, seeing the familiar scenes through Severus's eyes. And you're giving us hope, that Severus lives at the end. I like that part too!
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »