Reviews for One Man's Island
MuggleCreator chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful stuff!
Those songs...
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
This story should have many many more reviews! LOVELY!
SSilverDoe chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
You reminded me recently that I hadn't listened to Les Miserables for a while. I thought maybe because of several references in your writing it would be worthwhile playing it when reading. I was listening to the Original London cast recording where I believe Valjean is played by Colm Wilkinson but once I got to Bring Him Home I've had to turn it off.
Your writing and these songs are now completely enmeshed together in my mind. The song Bring Him Home plays and my heart now breaks for Severus and I can't see to read.
You write the heartache of a parent for their child so intensely poignantly that I have been quite pathetic.
Thank you.
Guest in Europe chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
I have never left a review before, so I'm not sure how this works - not being a logged in member of the site. That aside, I discovered your series Moment of Impact and subsequent stories last year and am just re-reading. One Man's Island has me in bits - I love it and weep and ache for Severus. Your writing is just beautiful in this story. I am holding off starting the final story of the return to school after the Summer of Flotsam and Jetsom, as I will wait until it's complete. I couldn't bear to get all caught up in it and then maybe not find the ending! Still, I hugely look forward to reading it eventually. Thank you
GOF 1989 chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
I just read this story over again. I love your whole series, but this one is my favorite. All of your stories make me think, smile, occasionally laugh, and often, cry. Your writing is brilliant.
Fmh chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
Lovely not too maudlin but very sensitive thank you
Fmh chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
Fantastic chapter but is Harry a hour crux and how will Severus react to that?
Fmh chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
Lovely thank you
Fmh chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Love your Potterwatch more than the original
Fmh chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
I like the bouts of humour between the angst thank you
Fmh chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Such a poignant chapter thank you
Fmh chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Loved the Potterwatch episode and the song great writing thank you
Fmh chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Although we know the story you a manage to put so much tension in your version that I feel tense for them! Thank you I wish I could offer a 10 rating
Fmh chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I have been waiting to read this on P and S and found this by accident! fantastic start to the story with everything set thank you
mysinger chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Your Severus continues to surprise me. Before Harry came into his life he would not have shed tears for Dobby. Well Done!
335 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »