Reviews for One Man's Island
B00kw0rm92 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Oh, my word this just so amazing! I still adore this and as usual, I can't wait for more!
Robert chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
You are a powerful and gifted writer... I know how this story ends... as you have already given us the ending... and STILL... STILL the emotions, the journey there is... amazing. Thank you so much for this story. :_) - happy tears.
sezjara chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
WOW! What a great chapter. Especially that last part. I think I felt my heart twinge a little while reading it, and seeing just how far Severus has come since the start of MOI.

I think I'm in love with this series. Not kidding. I love to go back and re-read the whole thing over and over again. I just love what you've done with these characters. I especially love your portrayal of Severus and I'm glad we get the chance to see into his mind, to know what he is thinking.

Thank you for sharing. I eagerly await the next chapter.
badgerlady chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Oh, yes. Love the alliance with Kreacher. And the face-off with Umbridge. As always, leaves me greedy for more.

Inevitable typo niggle: the skin around Ginny's eyes was "taut," not "taught."
JLP chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Wow you are good! Amazing start, it was very well thought out. Can't wait for more.
BirdBath chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Off to a good start once again. Lovely and thoroughly written as usual. You always manage a great characterization in your stories, keep it up! :D
Lauren chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Love love love love love this series! please update soon )
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
What a great beginning, can't wait to read more.
JennieLK chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for the next one. I love a worried Severus.
Hazpotsfan chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Ahhhhhh :D the new story! Was unbelievably excited when you updated! Amazing amazing amazinggggg first chapter, you portrayed the tension that severus is feeling really well and I absolutely loved how worried he is about harry! so sad though :( xx
Clawstrike590 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Very interesting story line. Hope you continue with it. It's really good. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Excited as always,

Clawstrike590
Rainglyph13 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I love your version of this story. It gives us an insight into what's going on in Snape's mind, and also at Hogwarts, something DH was lacking. I would very much hate to be in Severus's dragonhide boots at that point in time. And that he's so worried about Harry is a nice touch.
MetamorphmagusLupin chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I'm so excited for this continuation of Moment of Impact and look forward to your updates!
B4R4M chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
YEEEEEES! you're back! I hope you had a nice break

It looks like our professor is taking the separation much harder than Harry.. I really love how you put a little humor at the end, it seems as though that little glimpse he got of Harry lightened up his mood a little bit
AppleSVU chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Love it love it !

Great job :) Looking forward to seeing the next chapter :)
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »