Reviews for One Man's Island
cm0011 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
You can see how strong Ginny is. She always was, even in the actual books. You portray her perfectly :) She's strong yet you can see how much she's suffering inside. Her and Harry are perfect for eachother, so strong.

Oh gosh, when I read that part about Neville, I felt this enormous likeness and pride towards him. Reminds me of his speech to Voldemort in Deathly Hallows (I confess I'm just past halfway through the book, im still working through it, so im not too sure if Neville makes a speech in the book yet, I know he does in the movie though!) I like how you connected that song lyric that was repeatedly connected to the last two stories, "walking into hell for a heavenly cause".

One more comment. The last line of the chapter...I teared up, I almost started really crying.

Amazing amazing amazing, I continue to look forward to the next chapter :D
veridari chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
The pillow as a "Harry" touchstone for Severus just moved me beyond words. I ache for them to connect, and this is the only way they can right now.

Yes, Severus can "out menace" Umbridge ANY day! \0/

I knew the conversation through Phineas was coming with, but it still excited me to read it! Again, so hard for them to connect and I know how badly each needs to do it for the other.

Severus' turning of the clock to show Ginny was such a pivotal moment...I hope she can now see they are in this together. And the last part, his now resolution to protect Neville, created a lump in my throat. Brilliant ending to this chapter.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Oh, my word this just so amazing! I still adore this and as usual, I can't wait for more!
Robert chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
You are a powerful and gifted writer... I know how this story ends... as you have already given us the ending... and STILL... STILL the emotions, the journey there is... amazing. Thank you so much for this story. :_) - happy tears.
sezjara chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
WOW! What a great chapter. Especially that last part. I think I felt my heart twinge a little while reading it, and seeing just how far Severus has come since the start of MOI.

I think I'm in love with this series. Not kidding. I love to go back and re-read the whole thing over and over again. I just love what you've done with these characters. I especially love your portrayal of Severus and I'm glad we get the chance to see into his mind, to know what he is thinking.

Thank you for sharing. I eagerly await the next chapter.
badgerlady chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Oh, yes. Love the alliance with Kreacher. And the face-off with Umbridge. As always, leaves me greedy for more.

Inevitable typo niggle: the skin around Ginny's eyes was "taut," not "taught."
JLP chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Wow you are good! Amazing start, it was very well thought out. Can't wait for more.
BirdBath chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Off to a good start once again. Lovely and thoroughly written as usual. You always manage a great characterization in your stories, keep it up! :D
Lauren chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Love love love love love this series! please update soon )
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
What a great beginning, can't wait to read more.
JennieLK chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for the next one. I love a worried Severus.
Hazpotsfan chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Ahhhhhh :D the new story! Was unbelievably excited when you updated! Amazing amazing amazinggggg first chapter, you portrayed the tension that severus is feeling really well and I absolutely loved how worried he is about harry! so sad though :( xx
Clawstrike590 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Very interesting story line. Hope you continue with it. It's really good. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Excited as always,

Clawstrike590
Rainglyph13 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I love your version of this story. It gives us an insight into what's going on in Snape's mind, and also at Hogwarts, something DH was lacking. I would very much hate to be in Severus's dragonhide boots at that point in time. And that he's so worried about Harry is a nice touch.
MetamorphmagusLupin chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I'm so excited for this continuation of Moment of Impact and look forward to your updates!
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »