Reviews for One Man's Island
Fmh chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Loved the Potterwatch episode and the song great writing thank you
Fmh chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Although we know the story you a manage to put so much tension in your version that I feel tense for them! Thank you I wish I could offer a 10 rating
Fmh chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I have been waiting to read this on P and S and found this by accident! fantastic start to the story with everything set thank you
mysinger chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Your Severus continues to surprise me. Before Harry came into his life he would not have shed tears for Dobby. Well Done!
fjums chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
another great story, you are a giifted writer
mysinger chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Another great story. It was good to see those long months from Severus' perspective, especially since he survived Nagini. Thank you. I look forward to reading the sequel.
Fawkes1725 chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
I just love these stories. I've read them over again, the relationship between Harry and Severus is beautifully done.
castelar chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
I never review chapters on fanfiction, but this time I will because your story is amazing! I nearly cried on it, say that this story and the others of yours are well written and well plotted is an understatement. congratulations!
Saint Snape chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
Wonderful story. I am very happy that Severus lived in yours; just wish we'd had this happy ending in the book.
Deanadelyon chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
Wonderful! I am very glad that I stumbled upon this one. Very, very well done. :))
Hyperlynxie chapter 11 . 1/13/2012
That was an amazing Snape PoV. You did a great job at keeping the best parts of cannon and making them better, fuller and many dimensional.
Hyperlynxie chapter 10 . 1/13/2012
Finally a home for Sev and Harry. Thank you for keeping Sev alive.
Hyperlynxie chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
Creepiest ever voldy scene. Period.
Hyperlynxie chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
Snape's detention session was eeeeevil.

Thanks for the additional wizarding wireless induced laughs.
Hyperlynxie chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
The part where Sev goes out to find Harry was both heart wrenching and heart working. You do an excellent job depicting that internal struggle.
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »