Reviews for One Man's Island
Hyperlynxie chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
Snape's detention session was eeeeevil.

Thanks for the additional wizarding wireless induced laughs.
Hyperlynxie chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
The part where Sev goes out to find Harry was both heart wrenching and heart working. You do an excellent job depicting that internal struggle.
Hyperlynxie chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
I really laughed at the 12 days of Yule. I can begin to understand the com
Hyperlynxie chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
I especialIy liked the wizard wireless bits. Rofl-Ed thoroughly on the Fred and George piece.
Hyperlynxie chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Albus can be infuriating even in his afterlife existence.
Hyperlynxie chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Oh I did so enjoy the scene with Umb*tch. You did a great job introducing The New Neville.
Hyperlynxie chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Great start! I like how you setup the stage (and the mood).
Hobesan chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
Loved it. The image of Snape in the arch window that is in the film (the best 3D moment too) resonated in this story.
Ysilme chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Continuing my one-review-per-story-in-the-series approach *ahem*, I'd like to add to this part that once again, I much enjoyed the different kinds of approach to your main story you do. The letter style of "Regards, Harry" was great, and reading this part from Snape's POV gives it another wonderful angle and deepness I much enjoyed.
archival chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
I loved your portrayal of the news of the break-in. Just one more chapter.
archival chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Couldn't he have just stepped out to give him a hug and exchange a few words after the locket was destroyed? Minerva's gift was perfect. Is this that it's like to have a child? Still very much enjoying this story.
archival chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
This is intense. The perilous wager of forging true allies in a time when the stakes are deadly and the truth in the wrong hands is instantly lethal to so many. The absent beloved. Thank you so much for writing.
Rachelme177 chapter 10 . 11/18/2011
Very nice ... very good.

I liked many of the little things you worked in that tied back to DH. In particular, I like your take on Ron trying to get back, how he played with the Putter Outer for months trying to get it just right. When I read DH, I really didn't give it much thought; now I see I should have.

I also have to thank you for spelling out why Harry wouldn't stay dead when he 'died'. I pretty much worked it out on my own (didn't we all?), but I've always wished Rowling would have spelled it out as you did so there wasn't any doubt. (It was the last book - the time for leaving mysteries was over.)

So many other things ... Severus' boots ... showing Neville's progression ... Harry's 'I'll tell you if you tell me' ... Minerva dissin' Albus ... all so wonderful. Great story.

Rachelme
katesari chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
Its 2 oclock in the morning and I just finished One Mans Island! Finally, Ive been trying to finish it but a book drew my attention to it. So I put this on a backburner. And today I came back to it when I was looking for something to fill up my time and relax a bit. And then I couldnt stop of course. Thats what always happens and I end up reading everything because I think it wont take that long to read it. Instead I could have had two hours of sleep. Anyway... forgive my rambling thoughts. Its late and Im heading to bed to get up in 6 hours to get back to work for a few hours! Bye P.S. The story that follows this, I hope you will update soon!
brontefan chapter 10 . 11/13/2011
This was so good! I cried through the whole thing... Lol :) *sigh* If only this was the way things could have really worked out... Can't wait to read the next one.
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »