Reviews for One Man's Island
Deanadelyon chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
Wonderful! I am very glad that I stumbled upon this one. Very, very well done. :))
Hyperlynxie chapter 11 . 1/13/2012
That was an amazing Snape PoV. You did a great job at keeping the best parts of cannon and making them better, fuller and many dimensional.
Hyperlynxie chapter 10 . 1/13/2012
Finally a home for Sev and Harry. Thank you for keeping Sev alive.
Hyperlynxie chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
Creepiest ever voldy scene. Period.
Hyperlynxie chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
Snape's detention session was eeeeevil.

Thanks for the additional wizarding wireless induced laughs.
Hyperlynxie chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
The part where Sev goes out to find Harry was both heart wrenching and heart working. You do an excellent job depicting that internal struggle.
Hyperlynxie chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
I really laughed at the 12 days of Yule. I can begin to understand the com
Hyperlynxie chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
I especialIy liked the wizard wireless bits. Rofl-Ed thoroughly on the Fred and George piece.
Hyperlynxie chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Albus can be infuriating even in his afterlife existence.
Hyperlynxie chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Oh I did so enjoy the scene with Umb*tch. You did a great job introducing The New Neville.
Hyperlynxie chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Great start! I like how you setup the stage (and the mood).
Hobesan chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
Loved it. The image of Snape in the arch window that is in the film (the best 3D moment too) resonated in this story.
Ysilme chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Continuing my one-review-per-story-in-the-series approach *ahem*, I'd like to add to this part that once again, I much enjoyed the different kinds of approach to your main story you do. The letter style of "Regards, Harry" was great, and reading this part from Snape's POV gives it another wonderful angle and deepness I much enjoyed.
archival chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
I loved your portrayal of the news of the break-in. Just one more chapter.
archival chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Couldn't he have just stepped out to give him a hug and exchange a few words after the locket was destroyed? Minerva's gift was perfect. Is this that it's like to have a child? Still very much enjoying this story.
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »