Reviews for Welcome to the nut house!
Nerdy Bookworm 13 chapter 32 . 6/28
This story is bae. I love the moments when it's reality but I also love when it's virtual. Amazing writing.
RedEyedWarrior chapter 32 . 1/24
I hope Heather and Scott's plan worked. But either way, I can imagine it being hilarious!

Gwen is such a creeper. I guess the sleepover was probably not a good idea. At least Duncan had a chance to leave the room thanks to Noah. Cody is such a bathroom hog. I wonder what he's going to do to Noah in bed.

Keep up the good work!
The Abysswalker chapter 32 . 1/23
Okay I could of sworn I put in over 10 exclamation marks in that first sentence but whatever. Must of been some weird type-o lol.
The Abysswalker chapter 32 . 1/23
FINALLY ANOTHER UPDATE AND A DEATH IN ONE CHAPTER, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!.

Lol, in all seriousness though I was surprised that Zeke was killed. I was expecting him to join them on the adventure but I guess killing him did decrease the amount of players.

I also feel like Zeke actually trolled them since nothing happened to them when Scott killed him. I think he just said that so he could escape from there...at least that's what I hope happened hehehe. Anyways till next time.
I love this so far, I've been reading it all day but it's so dad that mike died. He's my fave :'(
SargentEpsilon chapter 32 . 1/23
Man, this is dark. I wonder what's gonna happen.
CVluvFoxy chapter 32 . 1/23
Gah! Im dying to know if zeke made it out! Also wanna know if Cody will actually kill noah... I hope not. ;-;
iJaac123 chapter 31 . 1/16
This is amazing! It has a great story line! You should finish it up I want to see how it ends
Mystique84 chapter 31 . 1/3
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHERE IS THE NEXT PART. FUCKING FINISH IT BEFORE I GO TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL FOR KILLING YOU! i'm sorry, i didn't mean it, I just love this story so much, I need an ending!
Mystique84 chapter 29 . 1/3
Gwen is sick, very sick. very very sick, because she was the one who actually imagined killing a baby in the first place! But I love you for Izzy, and the weird nice moments of NoCo
Mystique84 chapter 28 . 1/3
*falls on floor unable to move as I love the NoCo but shit is going down*
Mystique84 chapter 25 . 1/2
*retarded seal clapping* NoCo! I love me some noco! keeps me cozy all year round...shit...shit shit shit this is going down the drain isn't it?
Mystique84 chapter 24 . 1/2
Courtney, just see that Duncan desperately loves you! Scott keep trying! Zoey, it's going to be okay! and God the rest...there is now help, Dawn! just help Scott! Go! They are getting crazy!
Mystique84 chapter 21 . 1/2
holy crap holy crap, what is happening, what is air?
Mystique84 chapter 20 . 1/2
Holy. Shit. BIGGEST AND BEST PLOT TWIST EVER! I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!