Reviews for Welcome to the nut house!
xxDirtyMindedWriterxx chapter 1 . 8/4
I remember back in fifth or sixth grade when I read this the first time. I thought it was amazing and I think you deserve all of my respect. It's really hard to find Total Drama stories that are decent these days, you know what I mean?
Range chapter 1 . 7/31
Suggestion; show Katie and Sadie on the outside world
Microcat chapter 32 . 6/16
UPDATE PLZ
Awkward Aries chapter 32 . 6/28/2015
This story is bae. I love the moments when it's reality but I also love when it's virtual. Amazing writing.
RedEyedWarrior chapter 32 . 1/24/2015
I hope Heather and Scott's plan worked. But either way, I can imagine it being hilarious!

Gwen is such a creeper. I guess the sleepover was probably not a good idea. At least Duncan had a chance to leave the room thanks to Noah. Cody is such a bathroom hog. I wonder what he's going to do to Noah in bed.

Keep up the good work!
The Abysswalker chapter 32 . 1/23/2015
Okay I could of sworn I put in over 10 exclamation marks in that first sentence but whatever. Must of been some weird type-o lol.
The Abysswalker chapter 32 . 1/23/2015
FINALLY ANOTHER UPDATE AND A DEATH IN ONE CHAPTER, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!.

Lol, in all seriousness though I was surprised that Zeke was killed. I was expecting him to join them on the adventure but I guess killing him did decrease the amount of players.

I also feel like Zeke actually trolled them since nothing happened to them when Scott killed him. I think he just said that so he could escape from there...at least that's what I hope happened hehehe. Anyways till next time.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/23/2015
I love this so far, I've been reading it all day but it's so dad that mike died. He's my fave :'(
SargentEpsilon chapter 32 . 1/23/2015
Man, this is dark. I wonder what's gonna happen.
CVluvFoxy chapter 32 . 1/23/2015
Gah! Im dying to know if zeke made it out! Also wanna know if Cody will actually kill noah... I hope not. ;-;
iJaac123 chapter 31 . 1/16/2015
This is amazing! It has a great story line! You should finish it up I want to see how it ends
Mystique84 chapter 31 . 1/3/2015
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHERE IS THE NEXT PART. FUCKING FINISH IT BEFORE I GO TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL FOR KILLING YOU! i'm sorry, i didn't mean it, I just love this story so much, I need an ending!
Mystique84 chapter 29 . 1/3/2015
Gwen is sick, very sick. very very sick, because she was the one who actually imagined killing a baby in the first place! But I love you for Izzy, and the weird nice moments of NoCo
Mystique84 chapter 28 . 1/3/2015
*falls on floor unable to move as I love the NoCo but shit is going down*
Mystique84 chapter 25 . 1/2/2015
*retarded seal clapping* NoCo! I love me some noco! keeps me cozy all year round...shit...shit shit shit this is going down the drain isn't it?