Reviews for Thunderstorm
thats cute
Dead Hero chapter 11 . 5/11
NinjaDino721 chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
This is my all time favorite story that i have ever read! It's on my favorite list and every once and a while i will scroll through and find it again. I think this was my third or fourth time now and I just wanted you to know that i really enjoy your writing and just how you captured everything i wanted to see in a Perry fic beautifully, okay bye
Jet Engine chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
This was awesome!
angelrose2001 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
aw! so cute! poor Perry, he's lucky to have a nemesis like Doof!
Platyfan101 chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
Hi fellow fan GIRL I hope perry gets a speaking part but, I dont know who would voice him. I guess that's for Disneys choice. And don't freak there are other fan girls ! (gets up and exits awsomely) peace!
DoofIStheBEST chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
i think it would be cool to have a real life movie, ben 10 managed it. if they did they would have to have the same voices. i bet you could have different actors playing it but voice over the proper voices. perry would have to be computer aminated though, it would look stupid otherwise. :)
Invisiblegirl16 chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
I love Phineas, Ferb, Doof, Perry, and the rest of the characters, but a live action, really? Across the 2nd Dimension was a great movie with awesome songs and an interesting plot. They should just stick with that as the movie. What are they going to do about Phineas and Ferb's characters? You can't just get rid of Phineas's beautifully triangular head and Ferb's unique green hair. It just can't be done! And yes, I am very aware of how weird that sounds. (Phineas's beautifully triangular head? You know what I mean). And I loved the story. Doof and Perry's relationship is so cute. Doof has gotta' be the nicest bad guy on Disney.
celebi4ever chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
I really wish the creators would put more Perry/Doof frenemyship into the show! I love it!
101 giraffes chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
I am a huge phineas and ferb fangirl! Every time in the show when someone does something that bugs me, this happens:

Doof: I caught you perry the Platypus!

Me: OMG. *claps twice* *suddenly is next to doof*

Doof: ?

Me: *shoots him with the ball-gown-inator* *ties him up* *hangs him up in the middle of town square* *claps twice* *is back home*

Dad: ?
Athena Eudialyte Vewlpoer chapter 11 . 2/9/2012
ok, so first off this is a amazing story. I could not stop reading it. Right now my family think i'm crazy, because i was yelling random things out like: poor perry, that bitch, nooo, ect.. I think you have captured Doof's and perry's relation ship perfectly. And when Perry talked... ~fangirl squeal~ .

I hope they don't do a live action movie. It will probably be as shitty as when they made Avatar: the last air bender, Ben Ten, and so many other awesome cartoons in to live action. Also if Doof is played by Jim Carrey i will figure out how to send angry letters/E-mails.
ShiTiger chapter 11 . 12/23/2011
Very good fic!
KevinFlynn114 chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
Dan and Swampy said that the characters from the show would be animated, but they would interact with live actors. (Like in the Spongebob movie.) Just thought I'd clear that up. (Although they do have a live tour/show with all the actors in costumes. EVEN PERRY! Doesn't sound plesent, even if it is Phineas and Ferb.) Great story by the way, I like your others too!
veryloyalfan chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
This is really good! Perry is so cute!
hvmc5 chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
Nice to see another fangirl of Phineas and Ferb. I had no clue about the movie until you tolld me. Thanks so much. How can I ever thank you enough?