Reviews for Harry Potter and the OFSTED inspection
wordgeek1000 chapter 13 . 5/27
Wow. So FUNNY! I had a small plotbunny/prompt you could do as an omake or similar, and it is
Lord Voldemort [snake faced and all] while chasing after the golden trio gets caught by an inspector. He then has to lie, persuading them all to go along with it to try and 'save' the 'school' from closing down. Lies could be:
-part of a drama group
-getting fitter
-they just pranked him
-he made a mask in art and the golden trio were so frightened of it they ran away.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Wwwwwhhhhaaaa?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
So haha and the ending was... cupid draco... matchmaking Hermione and Ron LOL
Guest chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
Really enjoyable story! :)
Are there any plans for a sequel?
Kali-blue chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
I enjoyed your farce. Lots of fun having muggle inspectors impervious to magic and thus the ultimate downfall for Voldemort. Having everyone learn to use muggle tech and equipment was a hoot. Thanks for the laughs. Kali
nancypotter25 chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
I am from the US and it was very cool to see into a bit of the UK's schooling techniques. We don't have anything like this and it would be cool if we did. The thought of Voldy being taken out by magical creatures that don't even know their magical was quite hilarious. It was a very good read. Thanks for the insight into the UK's school system, it helps us lowly colonists write better fan fiction for our favorite British stories and shows!
Light on the Horizon chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
Brilliant story :-)
bkaddictjk chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
This was a very original piece of writing. Great job!
karlii chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
I am not even British, but bureaucracy is bureaucracy, no matter what country you live in! I LOVED that Tom Riddle extended his hand in friendship and offered his resources in the dire time of need.. This made me literally LOL.. which scared the cat and made my husband look at me funny.

Great stuff!
I'S Watcher chapter 13 . 7/25/2009
School inspections ARE evil. Sadistic Bastards :)
I'S Watcher chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
I love the reactions...
I'S Watcher chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
At my school they are called Ist form to LVI and UVI... Maybe thats just because its posh :)
Selina Novella chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
I cried when I read this I was laughing so hard. I mean, I thought it was coming, but I also had the thought that Tom put Hogwarts name in the books in order to show in a practical manor that muggles suck. But this is gonna be hilarious. Will Ginny or Harry get to interact with Tom? *bounces happily*
luel chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
very funny one. I like it.

By the way, in Chapter 1:

"At the Ravenclaw table, one of the fifth year Muggle girls fainted."

I think replaced "Muggle girls" by "femal Muggleborn" is better...
Bob-sama chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
Wow! This story is really interesting. I can't wait to see any misshaps occur. I was wondering, though, are they going to do something about all the magical books in the library? Thanks you for such a good story.