Reviews for Harry Potter and the OFSTED inspection
SortingHat chapter 5 . 8/21
If Mr Snape was smart he would note it down and possibly have her be a backup in case for whatever reason he is unable to teach then Hermione can take over. Kinda like how American airliners have a two pilot rule.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 8/21
Basically like the government how to cover things up and appear legitimate while doing illegal things under the hood to fool the public and a slap in the face to God.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/21
Something Very Wrong is when Android IOS takes over and forces everyone to be stupid monkeys on dope only doing what they allow you to do.

Android OS for any computer technician or computer savy user is the worst OS ever and I'd even rather pony up the cash for Apple *though from what I've heard El Captain OS is as awful as Windows 8/10 is for PC* and many Apple fans have downgraded back to Yosemite OS.

Android OS is great for smartphone users who do nothing but chat online as well as on-the-go media but that's as far as it's usefulness goes. Nobody in their right mind would by an OS just for being an OS. It's the software people buy things for.

On a desktop Android is atrocious piece of garbage and Windows 8/10 are heavily designed for those kinds of users who don't mind not configuring much or doing things online only.

An OS *such as Windows 10* is useless without software written for it and I mean software not apps. Software you actually install and keep. Not apps that you pay monthly for and can't keep offline.

Remember the trial software days of Two Cows *I think that's how it was spelled* used to have or CNET?

You used to be able try things for free within 30 days having most functions available but some excluded/grayed out so you can see how well something runs on your computer or if it's to your standards then buy a license key. Other times you could get a free open source program that does just the things you need to do if your not a (business user) an d you don't mind not having all the bells and whistles.

Sometimes for average users open source is the way to go.
A Teacher chapter 1 . 7/25
Ofsted gives half a day's notice now before an inspection!
Gexorian chapter 13 . 8/12/2015
Absolutely hilarious from beginning to end.
wordgeek1000 chapter 13 . 5/27/2015
Wow. So FUNNY! I had a small plotbunny/prompt you could do as an omake or similar, and it is
Lord Voldemort [snake faced and all] while chasing after the golden trio gets caught by an inspector. He then has to lie, persuading them all to go along with it to try and 'save' the 'school' from closing down. Lies could be:
-part of a drama group
-getting fitter
-they just pranked him
-he made a mask in art and the golden trio were so frightened of it they ran away.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Wwwwwhhhhaaaa?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
So haha and the ending was... cupid draco... matchmaking Hermione and Ron LOL
Guest chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
Really enjoyable story! :)
Are there any plans for a sequel?
Kali-blue chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
I enjoyed your farce. Lots of fun having muggle inspectors impervious to magic and thus the ultimate downfall for Voldemort. Having everyone learn to use muggle tech and equipment was a hoot. Thanks for the laughs. Kali
nancypotter25 chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
I am from the US and it was very cool to see into a bit of the UK's schooling techniques. We don't have anything like this and it would be cool if we did. The thought of Voldy being taken out by magical creatures that don't even know their magical was quite hilarious. It was a very good read. Thanks for the insight into the UK's school system, it helps us lowly colonists write better fan fiction for our favorite British stories and shows!
Light on the Horizon chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
Brilliant story :-)
bkaddictjk chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
This was a very original piece of writing. Great job!
karlii chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
I am not even British, but bureaucracy is bureaucracy, no matter what country you live in! I LOVED that Tom Riddle extended his hand in friendship and offered his resources in the dire time of need.. This made me literally LOL.. which scared the cat and made my husband look at me funny.

Great stuff!
I'S Watcher chapter 13 . 7/25/2009
School inspections ARE evil. Sadistic Bastards :)