Reviews for Over Oceans
Great fanfik
WitsWithMe chapter 19 . 2/6
Ah, Vanitas. You DIPSH*T!

Gotta love how the hateful cousin get's foiled before he can even begin. XD
Kairikh3 chapter 19 . 12/9/2014
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant! This is SUCH an amazing story, I'm IN LOVE with the whole idea of it! Please, please, PLEASE update soon, I HAVE to know what happens next! It's so magnificent and I can't contain my excitement for the next chapter!
marycutie19 chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
Haha! Talk about epic failure. XD poor Vanitas, lol
Hahaha ''MySavior!'' Cute Roxas, XD btw, please update soon!
HawkRider chapter 19 . 10/21/2014
... I almost feel sorry for Vanitas. 's such an idiot, really. I love it.

Also, my opinion of Selphie just escalated massively. That was actually really kind of her. I'm glad she's taking that news well.

I really enjoyed this chapter. I'm really glad that Selphie didn't cause much trouble, and that Vanitas was shown up as an idiot. Such a relief.
relena soulheart chapter 19 . 10/14/2014
Ha! Vanitas's little 'blackmail' completely backfired! Well, at least now Kairi knows to avoid 'Faeron' from now on. Wonder how things will progress now that Selphie knows who Ariae is. Good job! :)
HawkRider chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
Looks like she's trying harder. That's just great. Still, I am going to look forwards to a moment when someone will look like such an idiot. That's going to be a fun time.

I just hope they can get their pizzas (although I do kind of wonder what kind they are...) now that Selphie's been tossed into the situation. Things don't look good for Sora...
HawkRider chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
Well Nami and Roxy are all sorted it seems. Meanwhile, Vani's got some 'blackmail' material and a certain someone is feeling so sorry for herself...

Good chapter. I'm so glad I finally got around to reading this.
marycutie19 chapter 18 . 9/10/2014
Why is the chapter short? Huhu
Ihate you XD lol
The moment when they're alone, selphie showed up out of nowhere, XD anyways, please update!
Silverbird22 chapter 18 . 8/25/2014
Vani and Selphie its obvious Sora and Kairi are in love with one another so if you truly love them let them go. If you won't them go you probably don't care for them that much.
Update soon!
Dario Flaman chapter 17 . 8/5/2014
Yeahhh! They kissed! Hah Vani! It's no use! And that was Selphie, right? Let's hope she accepts it...but they never do XD

Looking Forward to the next and great work!
Jesusfreak9224 chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
OMG CONTINUE THIS STORY OR IMMA DIE! I LOVE THIS STORY! UPDATE!
NaturistElisaXII chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
YES. YOU'VE UPDATED. I first read the fanfic around January this year and I reread it again just 2 days ago. So, on with my review.

Wow. Just. Wow... Vanitas. I wonder what will happen if he shows the photo to Kairi to 'break her heart.' on WarScape. And his reaction when he finds out that the girl kissing Sora is actually Ariae XD
MasterKaze chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
Ooh, this is gonna backfire big time on Vani. I can't wait to read more!
wcdunn123 chapter 16 . 8/1/2014