Reviews for Dark Times meet Dark People
Firediva0 chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
How could you do this to us?! You made us cry,laugh,pity,breakdown and now you say he's dead and leave us hanging?! Come on if you really love us you would give us a please please this story is just so good!
Ino Death chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
IM TRYING SO HARD NOT TO LAUGH BUT THIS IS FUNNNY
takaritsu0902 chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
TTTT misaki died!no sequel? TTTT! Nice story, i cried so much! Oh geez, it still makes me cry even if i've finished it! I thought it was drama? TTTT *sniff*
NewUserNameForPurposes chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
updated the chapter 11 on 11-11-11...clever arent you?

anywho, i am thoroughly confused! lol, ill just read it over. nice chapter!
IchiAi chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
Great Story but, i think you should try to explain the situation a bit more and how takahiro survived and if he survived.

NewUserNameForPurposes chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
for some reason i couldnt review for chapter 10...my computer is being a weirdo. anywho~~~~ WILL MISAKI DIE? if he does, ill cry. srsly -_-
NewUserNameForPurposes chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
WOW. that was...shocking. i looked like a gaping fish when Misaki's outburst came out. 2 words? HOLY SHIT.
NewUserNameForPurposes chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
I loved this! so sad for Misaki though...
chan-san-sama chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
lol its so sick and shit lol continue
NewUserNameForPurposes chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
HOLY DOG SHIT ON A STICK! their gunna kill them! i loved this chapter. I RLY RLY RLY RLY RLY RLY RLY RLY RLY hope you update soon! that was like, a SUPER cliffhanger! XD cant wait!
ErurainiaLai chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
WAAA NOOOO There not really dead i know it! THE3Y CANT BE ITS THE RULES DAMN IT THE RULES!
NewUserNameForPurposes chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
PLEASE update soon! tey cant both die *weeps* nuuuu Misakiiiii so sad...
ILOVEGAARA chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
this chapter was so deep wow lol but loved it all of it looking forward to the next keep it up
ILOVEGAARA chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
love this story and can't wait for the next update
NewUserNameForPurposes chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
WOW this is a dark story... i like it, is that weird? anywho~ cant wait for the next update! this is such an awesome story! I'll put this on story Alert so i can remember to check for new updates. :D

~Emma