Reviews for Seeing the Past
chamilet chapter 30 . 3/29/2013
I wish you had gone for a Kinn story. As much as I love Klaine, there isn't enough Kinn in the fandom! I'm glad Kurt didn't decide to let Emily die. It wasn't her fault, after all, even if she didn't handle things in the best way. I'm glad they're on their way to reconciliation.
Rori Potter chapter 30 . 9/13/2012
Wow.
darrenitis chapter 30 . 2/19/2012
this was such a good story! :D I loved it!
The Devil In Me chapter 30 . 10/9/2011
love it, pperfect ending/

it made me cry a little...
Potrix chapter 30 . 10/8/2011
You nearly made me cry with that chapter, it's a very beautiful ending! :) Love your stories, hope there will be more!
Maiqu20 chapter 30 . 10/8/2011
I thought that ending was perfect
Kurtsie chapter 30 . 10/8/2011
Wow...I liked this. At first I didn't, because I can't imagine Kurt's mom being this much of a mess, (or still ALIVE, for that matter), but you made the storyline so interesting that I just HAD to keep reading it! I'm glad there was a lot of cute Klaine moments in it too, to help even out the drama a little bit. Great story, thanks for writing!
LBQIO chapter 30 . 10/7/2011
ADORE ADORE ADORE!

catch me if u can chapter 30 . 10/7/2011
This was a really cute, really unique story. I loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Steffi Star chapter 30 . 10/7/2011
At first I was opposed but I'm glad it worked out like it did. Nice ending. :) New story soon!
Holly-Anne Rivers chapter 30 . 10/7/2011
Great story! LOVED it!
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 30 . 10/7/2011
That was such a cute ending! I aupplaud Kurt because I don't know if I could do that for my mom if she'd do that to me. Sometimes I can't even do things for my mom because of things she says and/or does that are extremely hurtful. But then again we would never really know unless it happened neh?

Also I'm curious. If they wanted to, could a liver donor donate again after it grows to full size once more?
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 30 . 10/7/2011
I like this chapter, It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 30 . 10/7/2011
awwww, they made up! I loved how Blaine proposed b4 Kurt could.
EllaCrain chapter 30 . 10/7/2011
TuT omg if I wasn't in class right now

I would probably be crying~ I still don't completely for give Emily but it's hard to keep staying mad when she remembers everything. As much as I didn't like Kurtz descion I agree it us what he would have done~ loved the ending!~