Reviews for Adopted Story: A Better Life
Cantrona chapter 16 . 3/3/2014
I'm still kinda waiting for this story to be updated, its been a really long time...
LittleangelTenshi chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
Please update its a really good story
leafstone chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
great story.
Thecrimsonfoxdemon chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
So want this to continue
Priestess Kasumi Uzumaki chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
please update soon...i really liked the story ttebane...arigatou for what you have so far,

-kasumi-chan
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
If you can, send a message if you either continue this story, or if you have made the newer rewrite, its a good story and I would like to read more of it.
silver chapter 16 . 1/16/2012
Sorry to hear about RL problems but please please don't make it a love triangle. and will sakura still acheive to be strong and sasuke still be somewhat nice in this rewritten story? Please say they do! Also good luck on your muse.
silver chapter 15 . 1/16/2012
Love your story - the simplicity, and elegance makes it a joy to read - I love stories where Sakura isn't just a love struck fool but also focuses on her strengths as well. Glad u are strengthening her chakra reserves as well - that whole 'she can't do anything because of low chakra reserves' always pissed me off about the anime. Also Naruto and Sakura all the way! Shannaro!
waffle-chan chapter 16 . 1/16/2012
looking forward to the re-write
Mopman43 chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
Good story so far. I really like it when an author DOESN'T make Sasuke a complete jerk who would easily sacrifice his teamates. (I swear, the most common scene I've witnessed is Sasuke substituting with an ally to get out of Haku's ice mirrors and taking a needle attack. He wasn't THAT bad in the manga.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 15 . 1/15/2012
whoa cool update I know that it will get even better next chapter.
Julius E. Tobias chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
It seems like chapter 12 and 15 didn't upload. I read the other chapters and they are good.
kingrobert84 chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
real good story
KairiXPrincessXofXLight chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
AWESOME story! Update soon please!
Darkredblossomgodess chapter 10 . 9/14/2011
wow this story is awesome so ,can sakura fight temari in the chunin exams?