Reviews for It's Not Me
TearsFromTheMoon chapter 41 . 9/5/2014
Hi, I want you to know that I absolutely love your stories! I've read "Starting Over" as well and I'm hooked on the Scott/Logan pairing. I hope that someday I'll be able to read the full story, but for me it's okay if you can't or won't finish it because it was a pleasure reading so far and leaving the rest to the imagination. Have a good day -_*
Guest chapter 39 . 12/9/2012
shit just gt real

cant wait for more
ScottXLoganNetwork chapter 38 . 12/2/2012
Again thank you all for the reviews. I plan on having this story updated very soon! I'm so glad that everyone has been enjoying it. It's been very fun to write!
ChrissyR1979 chapter 27 . 11/20/2012
i love these guys. Logan is soo sweet to him.
ChrissyR1979 chapter 26 . 11/20/2012
I think it was Jean who Killed the guy.
ChrissyR1979 chapter 25 . 11/20/2012
Scott is so sweet.
ChrissyR1979 chapter 18 . 11/18/2012
Jean/phoenix is such a bitch! I love the way you write her.
ChrissyR1979 chapter 38 . 11/18/2012
Please update soon. this is getting soo exciting I need to read more xx I'm hooked :)
ChrissyR1979 chapter 37 . 11/18/2012
This is getting soo exciting! xx
Guest chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
what is charles up to?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
These two are sizzling together. I could totally imagine James Marsden & Hugh Jackman being Hot couple. I think Hugh must be a closet gay anyway, as his wife is so old and tubby that she literally looks like a granny. i just don't get how he can find someone that old attractive, when he is so extremely good looking and could easily get any pretty girl closer to his age or younger. Unless he has a granny fettish! I prefer to think that he married his best friend & adopted a couple of kids with her to keep up the illusion that he is straight - while he secretly gets it on with some hot guy :) x
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Brilliant story. i cant wait to read more.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
I dont trust the Professor. he's definitely up to something
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
i love this story x
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Oh no! whats wrong with Scott? x