Reviews for It's Only Me
cantorahagedoorn chapter 8 . 5/21
Ultimatum time is going to suck...
Lovely story I would like to see more!
The river Dee chapter 7 . 8/29/2015
I really wish you would finish this story
Xena Hiwatari chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
Hey,
Ive just finished your pavement cracks series and I love it, not just like, love, really. Your eye for detail is just remarkable, but it has to be as a historian, hasn't it? ;) By the way, thank you for listing the flash issues that fit in your story, it helped me a lot. (Although there are some issues that are no longer available in Germany. -_-)
So, what else can I say? Your style of writing is very smooth to read and even if my English isn't the best, I was able to understand almost everything. Because of that, and the fact that your story is so unbelievably good written, I couldn't stop reading until I was finished with what was released until now. (Really, I couldn't stop, even if it was late in the night and I had to get up early. Uh, I totally screwed up that day, but it was worth it. )
I hope you plan to update the story soon because I cant wait to see how you deal with the things to come. (e.g. Jokers last Laugh, Rogue War and, especially, Countdown to Final Crisis)
And theres another thing why I cant wait that you finish your work... At the beginning I say I love your series...well uhm... and thats why I asked permission to translate it into German and bring it up to the German fanfiction site. (Yeah, maybe this isnt the right place to do so, but I really couldn't decide if it was better to write a Review or a PN, so it ended up like this.) I really dont know how much response I will get, because the Flash is hardly known to real comic book fans here in Germany. It gets better since the TV-Series is brought out, but even then most of the people who watch it dont know a thing about the comic backround story. (And will may be surprised how different it is in comparison to the one from the TV-Series.) But your pavement cracks series deserves a bigger audience. So, will you let me do my stupid little project I have got in mind? It will take some time (I've got my own projects, personal life, work, and so on) and so I will not drive you, or anything else, but it will be nice if it works.
Hum, yeah, now I have almost talked more about me, then about your story, I'm sorry for that.

To bring that to an end: I hope you will continue this story/series
in the near future, so that I can read further. (Even if i dont get the permission to translate it.) And I will check out your other stories too, of course, but I had to finish these one first.
Damn, there is so much more I like to write, but I think its enough for the moment.
Hope to write you soon

Xena Hiwatari
Kitty-chan and Nya-chan chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
This story definitly tugs at my heart strings, and not just because poor Hartley's life sucks _
I'm so glad to hear that crap isn't allowed to happen anymore, it makes me think of the time I got hospitalized when I was younger. My uncles came to visit me, and when one of the nurses asked who they were, my uncle just quietly shook his head at me. It startled me when I was younger, but if that was what he was afraid of happening... It makes me so angry to think about it. I love my family, and I want them to have the same *rights* as everyone else. :(
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Another thing where Canada would USA for Piper is: felons in Canada retain their right to vote, whereas some Americans don't get to vote after something as mild as /trespassing/ on houses during construction!
Invader Abigail chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
I loved all the chapters! Your writing style is amazing and the characters are spot on. I can't wait for another awesome update!
sharo24 chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
I love what you did with the subtext, making piper (purposefully?) oblivious to james meaning

Im not from the states and since i cant seem to get into a relationship i had never had that kind of discrimination direcly aimed at me, but i know for a fact that some hositals dont let you donate blood if you are gay (a group of high risk) and depending on your wealth the discrimination could get very bad. Come to think about it its one of the main reasons i work so hard to get my degree.
Do you have a blog were you give these rants or something like that, i find tehm quite entretaining and would like to follow you if i can.
Anyway thanks for the update and as always waiting for more
IanPeriwinkle chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
:'( So, this isn't what happens in the past for one of your other fics, is it? I don't think I could take it if James died...

Because, in the election special you wrote, it said that Piper was left in the waiting room, separated from James because he was dying and Piper couldn't go in to see him... and now I don't make any sense and i'm crying... TT-TT
sharo24 chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Im really interested in this final apearence of fury in the comics, they only heavily implied the relationship between piper and fury so looking at it from piper or even furys perspective will be awesome

thanks for the updates and the good work :)
IanPeriwinkle chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
FURY'S COMING! :P

Poor Hartley and James (That sounds so weird with my thirteen-year-old cousin, James, sleeping in the same room while I write this) - I would have thought Linda would be happy about it, even if they did have to move.
atomic-oblaat chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
Fury! As if Piper's life couldn't get any more complicated! Looking forward to what's to come!

And btw, I always think your political content is done very tastefully and this chapter's not an exception. I love how well-versed in the comics you are too. This series has always felt like a companion to the comics instead of something completely separate.
IanPeriwinkle chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
:O Poor James-The-Architect!

I love this story. It's, like, James v. James, with Piper flitting in-between...
atomic-oblaat chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Oh snap! That was awesome. As much as I love James-the-architect, I've been wondering how long it would take until Hartley had a slip up like that. And I haven't read this bit of the comics, so I've been waiting to find out what was going on with Roscoe and Cartwright and all that. (Although now that I'm reading this, it does sound kind of familiar in a "I probably read that in a wiki article at one point..." kind of way) Love this fic. Can't wait for more.
IanPeriwinkle chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Poor Hartley... Nobody cares about him TT-TT
sharo24 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
yay an update in the pavement cracks verse, this been one of the best stories of piper im really happy to see them being continued. thanks for the good work