Reviews for Schism
HollyJeen chapter 9 . 2/7/2016
I just re-read this lovely gem again. So very good - in chapter 7, when Adam tries to explain that Grady can't trust him because Adam didn't find him first, my heart breaks. You have such a brilliant command of these characters!

Just wanted to say thanks again for a read I go back to again and again. Would have loved to see how you wrapped up, and would have loved to see Grady and Adam reunite. You have an amazing talent!
HollyJeen chapter 12 . 8/19/2015
I just re-read this lovely gem for the umpteenth time. I am constantly blow away by the great characterization and the imagery. The emotions are so true to the characters and so well-written that it makes my heart ache for them, esp Grady. I wish the show had been this good!

I know you probably don't plan on finishing, but know that this is an exceptional story and I will always want to read the end. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Hollyjeen
max2013 chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
I just found this fandom today, really liked this show, really like your story, REALLY HOPE THAT YOU WILL COMPLETE IT.
max2013 chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
Grady, nice try to deflect Adam because of eyes at back booth, but NOW things don't look so good.
max2013 chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
I don't like the man sitting at the table-Malloy he spells trouble.
max2013 chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
You have captured this show perfectly, and yes I agree with ALL the continuity issues of the show, but more often then not we are willing to forgive the discrepencies if we like the show.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
Really hoping to see this updated and completed soon. Was just rewatching Street Justice this past week. I've been waiting on this story to be finished before starting to read it and it's been driving me crazy with anticipation since the first chapter went up.
JD2747 chapter 12 . 12/18/2013
Great story, shame you could no finish it.
boojum chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
So glad to know I'm not the only one who hash't forgotten this series. Looking forward to seeing this completed, and hoping for others.

Thanks!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
GREAT STORY...YOU SHOULD WRITE ANOTHER AND HAVE B FIND GRADY
may7fic chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
What a tense chapter; I just loved it. Miguel's frustration/anxiety/helplessness was palpable and I loved that you gave us his bird's eye perspective of Grady's encounter with those thugs. That moment when he witnessed Grady fall made my heart skip a beat or too even though I knew Grady would survive that moment.

Loved too Adam's frustration and impending sense of doom and how he is still able to perform his job so skillfully though his heart is in turmoil. Another terrific chapter - thank-you!
Tidiap chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
Great evolution of the plot on this story!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
I was SO excited to receive e-mail notification that you were writing once again! I am a HUGE SPN fan and absolutely LOVE your stories. Even though this isn't a SPN story . . . does this mean you might be returning to actively writing and I might one day be able to enjoy a new sodakey SPN story?

I certainly hope so.

PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Since you are one of my favorite SPN fanfic authors, when I received notification that you had posted a new story I was so totally excited! I raced to this site and couldn't wait . . .

Only to discover that this wasn't an SPN story! *heavy sigh*

Can we entice you to consider a new SPN story now that you have the writing bug once again?

PLEASE.
may7fic chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
What a thrill to see more of this chapter. The sense of dread and foreboding is so pervasive here, I feel it in my bones. Wonderful stuff as always!

This line...
He'd carried it until it'd been in tatters, yellow at the edges with cracks and streaks through the faces, like broken ice.

I think it may be one of my all time favorites of yours. It's so powerful and evocative. Just brilliant!

I'm so happy you're working on this some more. I hope there's less of a wait for the next chapter but, if not, know that I'll happily gobble it up whenever it gets posted ;)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »