Reviews for The Light
TheLilyReviwer chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
You know, I've read The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, and you're right; they're nearly always having toast with jam in the morning (and tea/coffee).

I loved how, throughout the story, John reveals how he slowly but surely falls in love with Sherlock, yet insists that he's still not gay, reminds me a bit of a fanart of John and Sherlock kissing and John says “Still not gay.” and Sherlock says “Obviously.”

Great story! Thanks for posting!
Artistically-Morbid chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
My heart...she is swelling and breaking.

Ohhhh this was too cute. Too absolutely cute. God this was so very, very, heart-achingly cute. I want to wrap myself in this story and shoot it through my veins. A story should not be this well-written and goddamn cavity inducing cute.

I hope one day, when I find 'my Sherlock', I can describe all the things I love about her, like John did. Seriously, I want to read another. Please tell me you have more adorable cuteness. Sorry, I'm being repetitive. I'll stop now.
ongreenergrasses chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
*sniffles*

This was one of the first Sherlock fics I ever read and I, for some reason, never reviewed. But seriously. This is so beautiful. I can't even - I mean, everything you write is so good, but this is, to me, my favorite piece of yours. I cannot gush over it enough. The feeling of this piece is something that I cannot even describe. It feels almost wrong, reading it, because it seems so private and so honest and ah! There aren't words!

There aren't words, Leffie. This is gorgeous. So. Damn. Gorgeous. Incredible job. Really, really incredible job.
Aquata chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Oh that was beautiful. It was really well written and conveyed the emotion perfectly. Great work!
Ange1us Mortis chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
That was amazing I think I'm gonna cry o.o
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh dear, this was fantastic! The flow of it was just beautiful. It was all very personal without being melancholy, and showed John's glass half full perspective. I really enjoyed reading this, thankyou for writing!
Adara's Rose chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I dont really dont with Sherlock on the sociopathy thing. I think he has Aspergers. But were not supposed to call it Aspbergers anymore, are we? Anyway, I went off topic, which is this adorable little fanfic that I really liked. :D Very well written, especially the bit about their first kiss.

Hugs,

Adara
braceface freak chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Well that was lovely.

I loved all the references to Classic!Holmes you threw in. The mild references to drugs and the perfect tone of John's thoughts! Wonderful.
MinonMe chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Loved it. Really would like a continuation, or more details about Donavan's rant. Thanks
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Oh, beautiful... I loved the last part especially, with Sherlock crying... There aren't enough short, simple yet perfect fics like this one.
ArcticOwl chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Awww... this is so beautiful :) Thank you!
SuspiciousFlower chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This is beautiful 333333333
AsHotAsMonkeys chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Awww, Leffie, this is so good!

I love how you wrote John and how he cares. It's just so cute and sad and wonderful all at once.

I also love how you made them eat toast together. It's even more perfect! I love this!

-Kenz
Kenz chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Awww, Leffie, this is so good! I love how you wrote his POV. It really was sad and cute and oh, so many things. I'm glad you included them eating toast together. It's a perfect thing. This is really good! I love it!
ImpossibleGirlOnTheMoon chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
"... The oncoming storm..."

Oh, that's just brilliant.

Nahw, this is ador-ah-ble. _

Tee hee.

Bah ha! Of COURSE they have jam on the toast, eh?