Reviews for Bruised Hearts
Murasaki Tsuki chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Awww such a cute ending! Great great story!
dragonryder622 chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
I am in love with the fact that this happened, but I loathe the fact that this story is over. I kinda want to cry. And I don;t know what I'm gonna do without this story! Wah. I'll probably read your Scott/Danny one, cause it sounds really good!
ksz chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
omg such a sad happy n good ending i cried , cant wait for the next -)
dreamer2322 chapter 16 . 9/21/2011
Love this!
SuchLovleyIrony chapter 16 . 9/21/2011
No! I don't want it to end! :(

Please do an epilogue! Thanks :)
AliceT.Hardwire chapter 16 . 9/21/2011
woah this had been a really sad story for Stiles. but with such a big grey cloud; it had the brightest silver lining. I love reading this story.
The Obfuscator's Canard chapter 16 . 9/21/2011
Thank you for writing Bruised Hearts. It was an amazing story and I enjoyed every chapter. When I first read it through, I didn't like the ending if felt like it left too many unanswered questions; however, when I reread it the second time, I realized I actually like it. It allows the reader more leeway to imagine what happened next. I'll definitely be reading your other one as well.
Jess Maximoff chapter 15 . 9/19/2011
What now? Will the Alpha try to kidnape Stiles? Use him to get to Derek? Will Stiles become a werewolf? Are Danny and Stiles really over and he's offically with Derek? Please update soon.
SuchLovleyIrony chapter 15 . 9/19/2011
More please! Thank you :)
dreamer2322 chapter 15 . 9/19/2011
Love this! :)
Rosejoanna chapter 15 . 9/18/2011
yes derek is back
Murasaki Tsuki chapter 15 . 9/18/2011
Finally! Now they just have to stay together! Update soon! Great job! :)
Nekaaa chapter 15 . 9/18/2011
AWWW !
ksz chapter 15 . 9/18/2011
poor stiles -( but now dereks back -) lol emotional fic d/s/d
dragonryder622 chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Um yes, I accept this answer. It was amazing(like always) and I'm in love with Derek and Stiles being in love...if that makes sense? Can't wait for more!
120 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »