Reviews for Bruised Hearts
xJubeyx chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
I'd just like to say that so far I'm loving the story. Derek could be a little more stoic, but that can easily become rather boring so I can understand why you'd bring him out of his shell a little.

I'm not sure if I like that you've made his father physically abuse Stiles, it's a very interesting and original angle, so kudos for that, but in preperation for my own fan fic I was going to make it a much more loving relationship P

I was going to save reviewing until the end but I thought I'd point out that you said no one has rung the doorbell since his mother, yet in chapter 3 Danny rings the doorbell ;) Not trying to make you feel bad, I just think slight flaws are entertaining, even J. K. Rowling made a few errors ]
Rosejoanna chapter 14 . 9/16/2011
What omg omg What update soon please
dragonryder622 chapter 14 . 9/16/2011
WHAT! Scott and Danny! That's something i'd like to see. And where th shit is Derek when Stiles is getting absued...AGAIN!
Princess Baby Bride chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
I love this story! It has so much drama in it, gosh it great. You are so talented. I cant believe Stiles thought that Danny and Scott had something going on. I fell so bad for him. Its like every tome he opens up and lets someone in, he always gets hurt. Its terrible that his dad blames him for the death of his mother and treats him that way. Anyway, sorry for rambling. But please update soon!

Thats Stiles for you. Gotta love it!
dreamer2322 chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
Love the new chapter and can't wait for the update soon :)
Nekaaa chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
AWW ! POOR STILES !

MORE PLEASE :)
ksz chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
the little chapters are like teaser trailers that just get you wanting moar lol cant wait -)
Murasaki Tsuki chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
Awww poor Stiles and is there something going on between Scott and Danny? lol Ummm amazingness once again1 Cant wait to find out what this "huge freakin problem" is. Update soon!
dreamer2322 chapter 13 . 9/14/2011
I love this story and can't wait for update soon :)
dragonryder622 chapter 13 . 9/14/2011
I'm slightly dying right now, cause I love Danny and Stiles together, but I mean come on! Derek and Stiles are MEANT to be together. Like it's just got to happen, or the world is gonna combust!
Murasaki Tsuki chapter 13 . 9/14/2011
Very interesting... but what's going to happen when it's safe for Stiles to be with Derek... where would that leave Danny... Any way great job on this chapter! Update soon ! :)
ksz chapter 13 . 9/14/2011
torn between the good guy and the bad guy poor stiles lol -D
Rosejoanna chapter 13 . 9/13/2011
Oh my update please
ImabeLEAFer chapter 13 . 9/13/2011
I looooooove that you update regularly.

That way I know I don't have to wait longer for your next chapter ;D

I'm totally, shamelessly hooked on this.

DEREK/STILES/DANNY DERKA:KLRHDSSTILDANYHKDS:SDF

I start to fangirl so hard whenever I read your stuff.
Rosejoanna chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
Oh poor stiles and derek makes me sad but i can be happy with another chapter
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »